Complete Lockdown in India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will once again address the nation to deal with the PM Modi Live (Corona Virus) epidemic. The Prime Minister has given information about this by tweeting. PM Modi tweeted, ‘I will share some important things with the countrymen regarding the rising outbreak of the global pandemic Coronavirus. Today, 24 March I will address the country.
Complete Lockdown in India: Curfew across the country for 21 days from today at 12 am
PM Modi LivE: Complete Lockdown in India
- Listen carefully in the entire country from 12 o’clock tonight, all over the country, from midnight in the whole country, the whole lockdown is going to happen.
- To save India, every citizen of India is being banned from 12 o’clock tonight, on exit from homes, completely.
The negligence of some people, and the wrong thinking of some people, will put you, your children, your parents, your family, your friends, and the whole country in a very difficult situation.
Friends, Complete Lockdown in India has been done in many parts of the country for the last 2 days. These efforts of the state government should be taken very seriously.
- Some people are under the misconception that social distancing is only necessary for sick people. It is not right to think. Social distancing is for every citizen, for every family, and for every member of the family.
- There is no way, no way, other than to escape the corona. If the corona is to stop spreading, then the cycle of infection has to be broken.
- The conclusions are drawn from the two months of study of all these countries, and experts are also saying that the only option for effective combat against Corona is – Social Distancing
- PM Modi thanked the countrymen for the success of Janata’s curfew on 22 March.
It may be known that earlier the Prime Minister had addressed the country at eight in the evening on Thursday (19 March 2020) regarding the coronavirus epidemic. During this, he appealed to the people of the country to impose a public curfew on Sunday (22 March 2020). He had called for a public curfew from 7 am to 9 pm.
Along with this, he appealed to the people on Sunday evening to thank the medical staff, sanitation workers, policemen, paramilitary forces, and others including those fighting the epidemic for five minutes at five o’clock in the evening from the balcony of the houses, bells, thali, Clap, and conch, etc. were called. This appeal of PM Modi had a wide impact across the country.
Now once again, the Prime Minister has announced to address the countrymen about this global epidemic, then with this, the speculation has also started. It is known that the lockdown was declared in several states on Monday after the Janata curfew was successful on Sunday.
Despite this, a large number of people were seen coming out of the houses and roaming the streets. The Prime Minister expressed unhappiness over this. After this, on Monday evening, the central government issued instructions to all the states to implement the lockdown strictly.
Curfew was declared in three states (Punjab, Puducherry, and Maharashtra) on Tuesday evening following the Prime Minister’s directive. Apart from this, 560 districts of 32 states and union territories have been completely locked down. Despite this, people are still seen on the streets today morning. The police have to work hard to stop the people.
Reports are being filed against people in several states including UP, and Delhi for violating the lockdown. Police in Rajasthan has arrested the groom from a wedding ceremony. About 60-70 people attended the wedding ceremony. The Rajasthan Police is also using force to enforce the lockdown.
On the other hand, on Monday evening itself, appealing to people to stay in their houses on Monday evening, from Tuesday, they indicated to take strict action against those who violated the lockdown.
Curfew passes for people connected with emergency services are also being made in Delhi. No one will be allowed to exist without a curfew pass. After this, it is speculated that the Delhi government may announce the curfew soon.
Subscribe to Email Updates :