Do you want to get a free Infinity Mobile phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage. In this article, we are going to cover a step-by-step guide on how to get Infinity Mobile free phone, eligibility criteria, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to get Infinity Mobile Free Phone
- 1.1 Why does Infinity mobile offer free cell phones?
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria to get an Infiniti Mobile free phone
- 1.3 Essential documents required to get an Infiniti mobile free phone
- 1.4 How to apply for an infinity mobile-free phone?
- 1.5 Closing Comments
How to get Infinity Mobile Free Phone
Infiniti Mobile is one of America’s top service providers of cellular communication services. The company takes great pride in joining hands with the government to help financially weaker households and offering free monthly and broadband services. The company offers free mobile and broadband services to eligible households through government-aided Lifeline and ACP programs.
Before we go into any detail, let’s have a glimpse of why such a popular company offers free cell phones.
Why does Infinity mobile offer free cell phones?
In the 1980s, the government proposed the Free Cell Phone Program, known as The Federal Lifeline Assistance Program. This program was formulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) during the Reagan administration.
This program aimed to ensure that low-income households can access basic telecommunication services through a free government cell phone.
Later, in 2005, the government renovated this program and included wireless phone services.
The government named these programs – Lifeline and ACP. Infiniti Mobile is associated with the government’s these program as one of the promising free government cell phone companies to help those in need.
Under the Lifeline program, the government provides funds to participating wireless providers so that they deliver free cell phone and monthly services to eligible people. The eligible household gets some discount on internet services, which is even free to some tribal households.
The ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program) is another government subsidy program that enables wireless providers to give discounts on monthly broadband or free internet services to eligible people. The discount rates range from $30 or $75 for eligible Tribal homes.
In coordination with the government, Infiniti Mobile has taken the initiative to make people’s lives easy. The companies under this program provide a smartphone, monthly call service, internet service, and unlimited text messaging to eligible participants for free.
This is the reason Infinity Mobile offers free smartphones to eligible participants along with other services.
Eligibility criteria to get an Infiniti Mobile free phone
These free phone programs are designed for specific people. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for both of these programs so that you can check whether you are eligible to get a free Infinity Mobile phone or not.
- You must be at least 18 years or above.
- You must be a resident of one of the states where Infiniti Mobile provides services. You need to provide documents for this.
- You must fulfill at least one of the Lifeline and ACP eligibility criteria.
The above three requirements are mandatory to qualify for Infiniti Mobile free phone. However, both of these programs, Lifeline and ACP, have their specific eligibility criteria that we have shared below –
Eligibility Criteria for Lifeline
To qualify under Lifeline program, the home or one of its members must fulfill at least one of the below-mentioned eligibility requirements.
1. The applying household must have an annual income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
2. The willing household member participates in one of the qualifying Tribal assistance programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Tribal Lands
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Headstart or meet income qualifying standards
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Program
- Tribally Administered Temporary Support for Needy Families (TANF)
You must note that you are not required to participate in all the programs listed above. Participation in only programs is required.
However, if your annual household income is less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you should not bother about being a part of any tribal assistance program.
Eligibility criteria for ACP
To qualify for ACP, a household or one of its members must fulfill at least one of the below-mentioned eligibility requirements.
- A willing household applicant must have an annual income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- One of the household members is a Lifeline subscriber.
- A desiring household member participates in one of the government assistance programs listed in the Lifeline eligibility criteria above.
- A household has obtained a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- A household member takes part in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- An applying household participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
You must fulfill any one of the eligibility criteria to qualify for ACP.
You must note that both Lifeline and the ACP program are only available for one person per eligible household.
Merely knowing your eligibility won’t let you get a free phone. Once you know you are eligible, you must look for your documents to prove your eligibility. However, if you are not eligible for any of these programs, you can read our US Cellular phone deals article, where we have shared some of the best ways to save some bucks while buying a new smartphone.
Essential documents required to get an Infiniti mobile free phone
You can check the list of documents you need to produce to get Infiniti Mobile free phone.
Documents to prove your annual income
To furnish the details of your household income, you need to provide any of these documents –
- Current salary slip from your employer
- Previous year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
Documents to prove your participation in any government assistance program
You can produce any of the listed documents to furnish details of your participation in any government assistance program –
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
Documents for identity verification
For your identity and age, you can provide any one of these documents below –
- A valid government, military, state, or tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
Documents for address verification
For your address verification, you can look for these documents –
- A valid government, state, or tribal ID
- Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- My most recent tax return
Emancipated minors must also provide an official document such as a court document or a certificate of emancipation.
These were the list of essential documents you require to get an Infiniti mobile-free phone.
As we have shared all the essential information about documents and eligibility criteria, it is time to share the step-by-step guide you can follow to get Infinity Mobile free phone.
How to apply for an infinity mobile-free phone?
You can apply for the Infiniti Mobile free cell phone or ACP and Lifeline services by following the below guide.
- Visit www.infinitimobile.com website.
- Click on “Get Started.”
- It will direct you to the sign-up page. Just fill in the details like your ZIP code, email address, and promo code (optional), and then click on “Continue.”
- If the company’s service is available in your area, it will redirect you to your state’s offer and application form.
- You can analyze the offer and then fill out the application form by providing all the essential personal details along with the required documentation.
- Finally, submit your application form after checking for valid details.
- You will receive a confirmation email if your application is accepted.
Here is a summary of the infinity mobile free mobile application process.
- You must ensure you are eligible for Infiniti Mobile’s Lifeline and ACP program by checking the eligibility criteria.
- You must provide valid official documents furnishing authentic details to prove your eligibility.
- Apply for the Infiniti Mobile Lifeline and ACP program by following the above steps.
- If approved, you can celebrate your Infiniti Mobile free phone and free services.
There you have it – a detailed guide on how to get Infinity Mobile free phone.
Infinity Mobile is US’s one of the top cellular service providers, and due to its participation in the ACP and Lifeline programs, it offers free smartphones to people from the economically weaker section. In this article, we covered everything related to the free Infinity Mobile phone, such as how to get it, the eligibility criteria, and more.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :