Corona virus has killed many people all over the world. This deadly virus is a genuine threat, and one should take so in this post i am going to tell you How to take precautions for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
How to take precautions for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This fatal virus has even reached in India, and there are recent cases found in Hyderabad and Delhi.
Corona virus India, is at the peak of spreading as there are 5 cases found in India. Covering almost 70 countries, the Corona virus is responsible for 3000 deaths.
As India does not have a strong relationship with china, there is no such chance of visitors arriving from China, and hence India was safe from the Corona virus.
As you already know, this virus is spreading faster and faster. India has to take some precautions to avoid this deadly virus.
How does coronavirus spread?
Corona virus spreads from person to person. This virus is spreading mainly from person to person. Any close contact between people (approximately within 6 feet) can be dangerous if the person is affected by the Corona virus.
Please stay away from the person who coughs, sneezes in public as there are massive chances that he or she may be affected by Coronavirus.
The Droplets came from cough or sneeze that can land in your mouth or nose, and one would quickly inhale this virus into the lungs.
Corona virus spreads from contact with infected areas and objects.
Yes, it is possible that a person can get attacked by the Corona virus if he or she touches any infected area or object.
If one touches the object, and after that, he moves his hands on mouth or nose and even eyes, then there is a substantial chance of infection from this virus.
How to take precautions for Coronavirus
- Do not travel if you are suffering from cold or fever, if you are suffering from illness or cold, and if you are facing any difficulties in breathing, then go and take medical care as soon and possible.
- Share your travel details with your health care provider.
- Avoid handshake or any physical contact with the person who is infected form fever or cold.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or any other thing you use. If you feel you have touched any infected area, then avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use tissues or handkerchief while coughing as Corona virus is spreading through the droplets of cough. Wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose Properly.
- Destroy the mask already used and wash hands immediately after removing masks.
- Avoid spitting in public, and if you are a hardcore non-vegetarian, avoid non-veg for some days and eat cooked veg meals.
- Avoid close contact with animals to remain safe and healthy.
- These are the Important precautions that one should take to avoid Corona virus in India.
Stay safe and stay healthy.