Glenn Stearns is born an American by birth. Glenn Stearns’s profession as Reality TV and age is, and birth sign is. Check Glenn Stearns’s latest...
Biographical Data, Glenn Stearns
|Age||60 Years Old|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Facts About Glenn Stearns
- Glenn Stearns is a billionaire and entrepreneur who has succeeded through his efforts.
- Stearns gained fame for his appearances on the reality TV series Undercover Billionaire.
- The founder of Stearns Lending LLC established one of the biggest privately-owned mortgage lenders in the US.
- At 25, Stearns began his career in the mortgage industry by selling loans door-to-door.
- He encourages entrepreneurship and shares his expertise through speaking and mentoring.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Glenn Stearns
Glenn Stearns Networth
Glenn Stearns is a successful business, Stearns executive worth $500 million. He founded Stearns Lending, generating $500 million annually and employing 1700 people. In 2015, Blackstone acquired 70% of the company for an undisclosed amount, valuing it at around $550 million. Glenn received $380 million pre-tax from the deal. He’s not a billionaire like on his show, and Clint Eastwood’s net worth is unknown.
Glenn Stearns Biography
Glenn Stearns is an accomplished American entrepreneur who founded Stearns Lending. He’s known for being the protagonist of Discovery Channel’s “Undercover Billionaire,” where he took on the challenge of building a million-dollar business from scratch in just 90 days. Despite growing up in a low-income family in Silver Spring, Maryland, Stearns dropped out of high school and worked various jobs before launching his own mortgage company at 25. His entrepreneurial drive and fearlessness in taking risks have made him a self-made millionaire, admired by many.