Jeff Kuhner was brought into the world in Canada on September 1, 1969. Canadian-American moderate radio telecaster most notable for his projects The Kuhner...
Biographical Data, Jeff Kuhner
|Age||53 Years Old|
Facts About Jeff Kuhner
- Jeffrey Thomas Kuhner American conservative talk radio host and political commentator
- He Hosts The Kuhner Show on WRKO AM 680 in Boston, Massachusetts, airing weekdays from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Worked as a history teacher at McGill University in Montreal. Joined The Washington Times as a senior editor. Served as the editor of Insight on the News, a conservative news website, from 2005 to 2008.
- Launched his own talk radio show, The Kuhner Show, in 2009 on WTIC AM 1080 in Hartford, Connecticut. The show later expanded to other stations in the Northeast, including WRKO in Boston.
- Earned $427.4m between 2004 and 2018 for producing The Apprentice
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Jeff Kuhner
Jeff Kuhner Networth
Jeff Kuhner’s net worth is around $1 -$5 million. With over 20 years of experience, he has established himself as a prominent conservative talk radio host and commentator. Kuhner is recognized for his candid and assertive opinions on various subjects, encompassing politics, religion, and social matters. Additionally, he has demonstrated his literary prowess as a successful author, having penned several books on diverse topics.
Jeff Kuhner Biography
Jeffrey Thomas Kuhner, born on September 1, 1969, is an American conservative talk radio host and political commentator based in Boston, Massachusetts. He hosts a weekday show from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. on WRKO AM 680.
Originally from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Kuhner was raised by Croatian immigrant parents. He completed his education at Laval Catholic High School in Montreal and obtained his undergraduate degree from Concordia University. He later pursued his master’s degree at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Although he completed Ph.D. coursework at Ohio University in the United States, he did not finish his dissertation.
Kuhner began his professional career at McGill University in Montreal history teacher. In 1998, he transitioned to become a senior editor at The Washington Times. From 2005 to 2008, he served as the editor of Insight on the News, a conservative news website.
In 2009, Kuhner launched his talk radio show, The Kuhner Show, which aired on WTIC AM 1080 in Hartford, Connecticut. The show eventually gained syndication on various Northeastern stations, including WRKO in Boston. 2012 Kuhner relocated to Boston to host The Kuhner Report on WRKO.
Known for his conservative perspectives, Kuhner expresses strong opinions on various issues, including immigration, healthcare, and social welfare programs. He has been a vocal critic of President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.