This article covers everything about Lisa Scheller, including her wiki, bio, age, career, net worth, political involvement, personal life, and more. So...
Biographical Data, Lisa Scheller
|Age||64 Years Old|
Facts About Lisa Scheller
- She completed a Bachelor's in Mathematics from the University of Colorado Boulder and a Master's in manufacturing systems engineering from Lehigh University.
- Scheller is a successful businesswoman who served as the president and chairwoman of Silberline Manufacturing Company, a global supplier of aluminum pigments used in various industries.
- Scheller is a Republican politician who ran for Congress in Pennsylvania's 7th congressional district in 2018 and 2020.
- She was elected as a Republican county commissioner for Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, in 2011.
- Scheller is committed to charitable and community organizations and has served on the boards of several nonprofit groups, including the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley and the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation.
- Scheller is known for her conservative political views and commitment to business and economic development.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Lisa Scheller
Lisa Scheller Networth
Lisa Scheller’s net worth is estimated at approximately $5 million. Scheller is a successful businesswoman who served as the president and chairwoman of Silberline Manufacturing Company, a global supplier of aluminum pigments used in various industries. It’s also worth noting that Scheller ran as a Republican candidate for Congress in Pennsylvania in 2018 and 2020, suggesting that she may have some financial resources at her disposal.
Lisa Scheller Biography
Lisa Scheller is an American businesswoman and politician. She was born in May 1959 in Greenwich, Connecticut but was raised in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania, as her family decided to move there when she was young. After earning a Bachelor’s in Mathematics from the University of Colorado Boulder, Lisa Scheller pursued a Master’s in manufacturing systems engineering from Lehigh University.
In 1987, Scheller began her career as a data process manager at Silberline Manufacturing Company, her grandfather’s company. Eventually, she became the president and chairwoman of the company. Scheller entered politics in 2011 when she was elected as a Republican county commissioner for Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
Scheller ran as a Republican candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district in the 2020 election but was defeated by incumbent Democrat Susan Wild. Undeterred, Scheller sought the Republican nomination for Pennsylvania’s 7th district in the 2022 elections and won. She will now face Susan Wild in the general election.