SBI Jobs 2020: How to apply for SBI Job Recruitment For Special Cadre Officers: SBI jobs special cadre officers recruitments are now open, State bank of India on 23 June 2020 announced jobs for special cadre officers with 103 vacancies last date for applying of which is 13 July.
SBI Jobs 2020
To apply candidates must be ready with all the valid id proof, education certificates, age proof, etc. SBI jobs offer good working conditions salaries and liberty at work.
SBI Job Vacancy list 2020
A total of 15 post vacancies were released they are:
- Project Development Manager (Technology): 1 post
- Product Manager: 6 posts
- Relationship Manager: 48 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 3 posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 1 post
- SME Credit Analyst: 20 posts
- Central Research Team (Support): 1 post
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 1 post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata: 3 posts
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing): 1 post
- Investment Officer: 9 posts
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics): 1 post
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team): 3 posts
- Manager (Data Analyst): 2 posts
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing): 3 posts
How to Apply for SBI Job recruitments 2020 online?
To apply online follow these steps :
- Visit the SBI Job recruitment for SCO online application website by clicking here
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is carefully filled by the candidate, candidates should send the data on the website. If the candidates are not able to fill the data in one time they can do it later on by saving the data.
- On saving the data, A registration number and password will be given to you by the website. Candidates must keep this information to login and continue filling the form.
- After filling the application completely the candidates can submit the data they cannot change the data after this
- After all this the candidates are required to pay the fees through online medium
- On completing the transaction, an e-receipt will be provided which must be kept for record.
For more details about the job profile, vacancy details, working hours etc, download the pdf file from here
Subscribe to Email Updates :