Looking for the Simple Mobile Coverage map so that you can decide whether Simple Mobile is going to be the right choice for you? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
This article covers detailed information about the Simple Mobile coverage map, reviews about the services, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
What Is Simple Mobile Coverage Map?
Since Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile network, you will be using T-Mobile’s nationwide 5G and 4G coverage.
To get an idea about the Simple Mobile coverage map, you can refer to the following table –
|Simple Mobile Phone Service Availability|
|California||Colorado||Connecticut||District of Columbia|
|Nevada||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio|
|South Carolina||South Dakota||Tennessee||Texas|
Simple Mobile Coverage Map Reviews
Simple Mobile utilizes the T-Mobile connection in the United States.
Following are some reviews by real users of the Simple Mobile coverage map –
- Excellent network coverage is offered by Simple Mobile, particularly in urban locations. Nevertheless, service in rural regions may be patchy, so it’s necessary to verify the coverage map before registering.
- Fast 4G LTE speeds are available on Simple Mobile’s connection, making it ideal for social media use, web surfing, and streaming video.
- Travelers will appreciate Simple Mobile’s international service, which is available in more than 80 nations. It’s crucial to remember that there can be extra costs associated with foreign coverage.
In general, Simple Mobile is a fantastic option for people looking for inexpensive packages with strong network coverage and quick 4G LTE speeds.
They are a terrific choice for travelers as well due to their outstanding client service & global coverage. Before registering, rural customers, however, might wish to look at Simple Mobile’s coverage map because there might be patchy coverage there.
What network does Simple Mobile use?
Simple Mobile takes advantage of the T-Mobile network. T-Mobile has the most significant 5G network in the nation. Even while their 5G network expands, customers can rely on their 4G LTE network, which connects 99% of Americans.
Simple Mobile Benefits
Simple Mobile is well-known for its speedy network and comprehensive coverage.
Let’s explore some of the additional advantages of Simple Mobile –
- Significant Savings – Service packages from Simple Mobile provide significant savings, starting at just $25 per month (plus taxes and fees). Also, there are never any unforeseen charges that would tack on extra charges to your regular mobile phone account. Instead, every time you buy a 30-day service plan, you’ll know exactly how much it will cost.
- Super-Fast 4G LTE – Simple Mobile uses T-Mobile’s 4G LTE countrywide network, giving it the ability to offer you dependable service, quick downloads, and more. Also, you can get genuinely limitless 4G LTE speed data for $50 per month (plus taxes and fees) for all your music streaming, movie watching, and web browsing requirements.
- Easy To Switch – It’s as simple as that to make the switch to Simple Mobile. Their high-speed 4G LTE network has statewide coverage, and all you need to activate it is a suitable phone, a SIMPLE Mobile SIM card, and a service package. Contact them online, over the phone, or by email if you have any queries or need assistance setting up.
- No Agreement – As a subscriber to Simple Mobile, you won’t ever be bound by an expensive, lengthy contract. Also, it implies that you are free to terminate at any time without paying a costly termination charge.
Does Simple Mobile Use CDMA Or GSM?
Simple Mobile is functional with all GSM phones because T-Mobile utilizes the GSM network. However, you must ensure your phone is unlocked if you intend to bring your smartphone to Simple Mobile.
Your device needs to support GSM since Simple Mobile uses the T-Mobile GSM network.
Does Simple Mobile Work In Mexico?
Yes. Simple Mobile offers its customers international roaming in Mexico. This means that Simple Mobile customers can use their phones to make calls, send texts and use data while traveling in Mexico.
Roaming is included in most Simple Mobile plans, but it’s best to check with Simple Mobile customer service or visit their website to confirm international roaming charges or restrictions that may apply.
Simple Mobile international roaming works in Mexico on the T-Mobile network. T-Mobile has roaming agreements with several operators in Mexico. Therefore, Simple Mobile customers should be able to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and use data while traveling in Mexico. However, it’s important to note that data speeds and network coverage may differ in Mexico compared to the United States.
Where can I get a Simple Mobile Phone?
Purchasing a phone from Simple Mobile’s web retailer or one of their local locations is the best method to get a Simple Mobile phone. Finding a store to get a Simple Mobile phone will not be an issue for you because Simple Mobile has shops and outlets all across the country.
Use the official ‘Find a Store’ website for Simple Mobile at simplemobile.com to locate a store in your area. Besides that, you can purchase a Simple Mobile compatible phone from any of the local stores.
What Simple Mobile Plans Are The Best?
Simple Mobile offers tiered plans with both unlimited high-speed broadband and a limited amount of LTE data.
Tiered subscriptions normally cost $25 per month for 1GB, but 3GB is now an option. The $25 deal from Simple Mobile, therefore, gives more bandwidth than its $30 monthly plan, which includes 2GB of LTE internet.
A third-tier option is available that costs $40 per month and provides 10GB of data, which appears to be a continuing increase from the earlier allotment of 6GB of data.
For a period, Simple Mobile had boosted that tiered plan to 12GB; however, the increase was simply a temporary promotion—something that routinely happens with Simple’s numerous plans.
Are rural locations covered by Simple Mobile?
Yes. A majority of rural and urban US locations are covered by Simple Mobile.
What number of devices can join to Simple Mobile hotspot?
Your Simple Mobile hotspot enables simultaneous connections of up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices, ensuring every family member and friend can use it.
Is Simple Mobile a postpaid or prepaid service?
Simple Mobile provides prepaid service.
Subscribe to Email Updates :