Want to activate your Simple Mobile SIM card? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
This article covers detailed information about Simple Mobile SIM card activation, programming APN settings, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
About Simple Mobile
Simple Mobile was founded in 2009 and was acquired as a subsidiary of Tracfone Wireless in 2012 by America Movil. If you are wondering which network Simple Mobile uses, it is a network service provider operating on the T-Mobile MVNO network and offering Simple Mobile network coverage identical to T-Mobile.
It offers both unlimited and international plans at a low cost. The service provides complete prepaid services starting at $25 per month. In addition, this provider also offers its customer a free Simple Mobile phone to its eligible customers.
Transferring Existing Number To Simple Mobile
Simple Mobile offers a SIM card porting service that you can easily opt for by calling Simple Mobile’s customer support.
However, before transferring an existing number to Simple Mobile, you need to ensure that you have paid all the bills of your current network service provider.
In addition, you must also make sure that you have a Simple Mobile compatible phone during the transfer process.
Once you contact Simple Mobile customer support, the executive will guide you through the entire process. They will also ask you some additional questions to verify your identity.
Activating Your Simple Phone SIM Card
You can activate your Simple Phone SIM card in three different ways. However, remember to mention that you want to keep your existing number; otherwise, they will consider your application for a new number.
Activate Your Simple Mobile SIM Card Through Phone
The simplest way to activate your SIM card is by calling 1-877-878-7908. It is the toll-free number of Simple Phone customer care.
Listen carefully to the prompts and make sure to select the option to transfer your existing number; otherwise, it will be assumed that you need a new number.
If you are in contact with a team member who is helping you, remember to mention that you need to transfer your existing number. Follow the steps that are told by customer care, and you will be able to activate your SIM.
Online Activating The SIM Through Smart Phone Online Portal
- Visit the online website of Smart Phone to activate your SIM card online. When you visit the website, you will find the Activate option in the menu.
- Click on the Activate option to see options – A Simple Mobile Phone and Bring Your Own Phone. Choose the appropriate option.
- Next, you will be required to enter the 19-digit SIM number. This will be printed on the red activation card you received with the device.
- Choose a service plan.
- Make payment.
That’s it. This is how you can activate your Simple Mobile SIM card online.
Activate Your Simple Mobile SIM Card at a Retail Store
If you face any issue with the Simple Mobile SIM card activation, you can visit any Simple Mobile retail store nearby to assist you with SIM card activation.
Also, learn “How to Pay Simple Mobile Bill Payment Online.”
Does Simple Mobile Work In Mexico?
Yes, Simple Mobile does work in Mexico. You can use their 30-day plans. Roaming is available in Mexico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Brazil, India, Peru, and Costa Rica.
Is Simple Mobile the Same As Straight Talk?
Even though Simple Mobile and Straight Talk have many similarities, they are not the same.
Below, we have covered the similarities and differences between the two –
- Simple Mobile and Straight Talk both are under the same network of T-Mobile. Both use the same network, which makes many people think that both are the same.
- Both companies provide affordable and attractive plans.
- Both companies pay great importance to customer care services.
- The pricing of both companies is pretty decent, but Simple Mobile SIM card starts their prices at $25 per month and, while Straight Talk plans start at $35 per month.
- Straight Talk uses network services of multiple providers, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon, whereas Simple Mobile only has one provider, which is T-Mobile.
What are compatible phones with Simple Mobile?
You can use Samsung A50, Samsung Galaxy A01, LG Rebel, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Samsung Galaxy S9+, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone 7, and many more.
Can I switch Simple Mobile to Straight Talk and vice versa?
Yes, you can switch your service from Simple Mobile to Straight Talk and vice versa. All you need is an unlocked mobile phone, and make sure your phone is compatible before switching your service.
Are Simple Mobile phones unlocked?
All the phones sold online by Simple Mobile are unlocked.
Subscribe to Email Updates :