Top 10 steps to keep your immune good: Presently, the critical situation arising out of Coronavirus infection across the world naturally remains the headline in the media. In this context and despite the increasing number of people who have fallen ill with viruses or bacteria, all medical and health experts are unanimous to maintain the immune system.
Even such figures clearly show that people of all ages in the country are getting sick more than before and that too in small intervals. Why is this happening now? I am clear that a major reason for this is the weakening of the immune system in general.
The immune system is a complex network of cells (tissues) and organs (organs) of our body, which together protect the body from germs and microbes.
This system helps our body to identify germs and microbes and then it is possible to destroy them together with the partners of our network, which keeps our body healthy. Our immune system recognizes all the healthy cells and tissues in our network and also protects germs during external invasion or infection.
In other words, the immune system directly means the immunity of our body, which provides such a protective shield to our body, so that the body does not fall prey to any simple disease and if we suffer from any disease without reason.
If they do, then they are also successful in getting rid of it. Conversely, if our immune system is weakened, then our chances of contracting the disease increase. Due to weak immune systems, we experience early tiredness, nervousness, and restlessness, upset stomach, complaining of excessive cold and cold.
Due to the continuous weakening of this system, in addition to many diseases caused by viruses and bacteria, our chances of suffering from many major diseases also increase. Then what should be done to keep the immune system strong? Let us know in a little detail.
The measures which are being mentioned here, if we implement them regularly in these days of lockdown, then we will definitely be entitled to more benefits. This will also create a good lifestyle, which you will always be healthy by adopting. Learn what the Motivational Speaker and Wellness Consultant of Ranchi says
Top 10 steps to keep your immune good: This will keep you safe from COVID19
- Start the day with positive thinking. After opening your eyes in the morning, while sitting on the bed, bow down to the sun, the god of light and energy, and try to feel that you are getting illuminated and energized from inside. After that, remember your parents-guru-god and bow to them. You will feel good and your body will react accordingly.
- Sit comfortably and drink half a liter of lukewarm water slowly. Drinking half a lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and a little ginger juice in lukewarm water will give more benefits. Hydrating the body well in the morning helps in removing the toxic and unwanted things from the body and it keeps the immune system good. Drink water from time to time according to your needs. Avoid cold water or other artificial drinks as far as possible.
- After waking up in the morning trying to get rid of defecation etc. within half an hour. The sooner you clean the inside of the West, the better it is for your immune system.
- Now chew two grains of basil with five to five seeds of black pepper and cloves like betel leaf and enjoy it. Neem or Giloy leaves or juice or vati available in the market can also be consumed. The idea is just to keep your immune system strong and start strong every morning.
- Yoga, exercise, walking on the roof of the house, etc. What you can do, is spend the next 20-30 minutes doing it. Certainly, regular yoga practice is the best option for building and keeping the immune system strong. In yoga practice, first, do asanas, then pranayama, and finally meditate. In the posture, you can start with five rounds of Surya Namaskar or do three to four asanas of the Pawanmuktasana category – Tadasana, Kati-Chakrasana, Bhujangasana, and Sashakasana according to your convenience and need. If you explain it in more easy language, then move every joint of the body from head to toe fingers comfortably. This will make your body flexible.
- In Pranayama i.e. breathing exercise, at least do Anulomavilom, Kapalbhati and Bhramari. After this, meditate for at least five minutes. By practicing yoga, oxygen levels in the body increase, there is a qualitative improvement in blood flow and all the cells of the body become active. As a result, the immune system becomes very strong. Walking at a fast pace and doing easy exercises to activate all the body parts also provide good benefits.
- Our food and drink throughout the day have a huge contribution to the maintenance of our body and as a result also in maintaining immunity better. It is very important to keep health in mind while eating if tastes good or good. Be aware of the basic requirements of the body – protein, carbohydrates, fat, minerals, and vitamins in your diet. Whenever eating food, focus on eating only and chew it comfortably and eat it with taste. The more balanced your food is, the more benefit you will get.
- In addition to food, seasonal vegetables and fruits in your diet regularly lemon, ginger, garlic, onion, amla, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric, cumin, fennel, celery, radish, cucumber, carrot, and tomato, Include green leafy vegetables, papaya, banana, coconut, dry fruits, etc. Yes, vitamin C has been considered to play an important role in keeping the immune system strong, so fruits like lemon, amla, orange, moss, mango, and grape give good benefits. One more thing, be sure to have breakfast within two hours of getting up in the morning.
- To protect against invasion or infection of microbes, internal and external cleaning of the body is as much as necessary. Take a bath every day and wear clean clothes. Take special care of cleaning the house. When you come home from outside, take out shoes and slippers and then wash your hands and feet and face thoroughly with soap water. This will make it easier to keep the immune system healthy.
- Laughter has a very positive effect on the immune system. This improves the blood circulation in the body as well as increases the availability of oxygen. Even such doctors have accepted laughter as the best medicine.
- The good effect of good sleep for 7-8 hours at night is visible in the activity of the day. During sleep, our body gets a chance to relax and internal repair. This is why good sleep strengthens our immune system. Finally, it is necessary to mention the things that weaken our immune system. In short, smoking, or any form of intoxication and regular intake of junk food, frozen, packaged, and prejudiced food, unclean or dirty living, negative thinking, and unnecessary stress are the major reasons. Irregular eating and eating routine also plays an important role in it.
Subscribe to Email Updates :