The launch of a new upcoming political thriller film named “Selection Code” was announced by the CEO of My Pillow Mike Lindell on the last week of Saturday. It is Centered on election fraud that took place during the presidential election of 2020. Mike said in a statement “This movie trailer is out today! The president’s gonna show it here at the rally. Our real president.”
The statement came after a spirited Save America rally in Casper, Wyoming when Lindell was interviewed by RSBN’s own Liz Willis He stated “You need to share this trailer everywhere,” he said. “This movie… it’s Tina Peters’ story, but it’s also America’s story.”
Lindell stated that the main focus of the film is on “what’s inside” the voting machines used during the presidential election of 2020. “We have to terminate the machines,” he went on, “and we are going to do it.”
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed that the “Selection Code” would be launched all over the world on the upcoming 16th and 17th of July. “The movie’s by Lara Logan,” Lindell added.
“It’s over for them,” Lindell continued. “ES&S, Dominion, Smartmatic… it’s over.” He added, “The 2020 election will go down as the most important election in [the] history of the world…because God’s had his hand in this…”
Watch Selection Code Full Movie
The movie has not been released yet. We will provide updates regarding the same as and when further details surface.
What is the “Selection Code” about?
The selection code is a political thriller film. It uncovers a secret which is so critical to the survival of America that it transcends political parties. It is not about improving the past. It’s about improving the future.
The documentary shows the story of Tina Peters, who is the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado. A backup of her county’s Dominion Voting System server was made by her only just to stumble over the proof of manipulation in a recent local city council election and also the 2020 general election. Discovery by Tina has provoked a chain reaction in her life which has also overturned the world.
Journalist Lara Logan has been on the front lines of history’s destructive conflict for over 35 years. This is the only task which has put Lara Logan’s life in more danger than any other task. Her investigation reveals another aspect in the ever-unfolding story of election fraud and demonstrates the role of the machines in stealing votes which leads to the heart of the current Information War.
Reviews of the Upcoming political thriller film trailer “Selection Code”
- “Wow! This trailer is GREAT! The pacing, audio mix, and dynamics; it’s so well produced! It ought to drum up excitement, anticipation and support for fixing 2020 FIRST… EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE NOW! I’m off to do that myself right now”.
- “Can’t wait for the release of this movie. We can not let the machines rule our world, thank our (God) for people who stand up and tell the truth.”
- “Great Trailer! But not until July 16? Just watched the RSBN Mike Lindell interview. His idea is great!. Call for Action – Trump voters – Let us call all R state reps in Az, Co, Ga, Ma, Pa, and Wi. Find out which R state reps will decertify and which ones will not since the fraud was proven. Get their names over to frank speech. So Mike Lindell can publish the list of Traitors and Heroes in America – before July. That list can go viral so the R reps who are listed on the traitor list will have that ‘ ‘label’ follow them now and when running for future public office or any job with a private company. We must be serious about saving our nation. Your. Comments, please!”.
- “This documentary will show another way (2000 Mules and Rigged are two) in which the Dems stole the 2020 election from President Trump and installed Joe Biden. What else did they do?”.
- “Was 2020 stolen”?
- “What about those who code the vote”?
- “What if our leaders aren’t being elected by us, but instead… selected”?
- “We stand at an apex in human history. Are we hanging too much power on technology – and those that program it”?
Selection Code Release Date
The political thriller film The “Selection Code” will be released globally on 16th July 2020.
Selection code Trailer
The trailer of the film has been released. The film is yet to be released. You can watch the trailer here.
About Lara Logan
Lara Logan was born on 29th March 1971. She is a South African television and radio journalist and also a war reporter. She was a journalist for CBS News from 2002 to 2018. 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager called her factually wrong and politically slanted story on the 2012 Benghazi attack “the worst mistake on my 10-year watch.” She joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group, a conservative media company in the year 2019. In January 2020, she joined Fox Nation, a subscription streaming service run by Fox News in Northern Ireland, and the Kosovo war.
GMTV Breakfast Television (in the UK) appointed Logan as a correspondent. She also worked for CBS News Radio as a freelance correspondent. She asked for a visa for travelling to Afghanistan from a clerk at the Russian Embassy in London some days after the September 11 attack. While working for GMTV in Afghanistan in November 2001, she entered the American-British-backed Northern Alliance and interviewed their commander, General Babajan, at the Bagram Air Base.