Overview: This article explores details regarding venue, schedule, location, timings and more of CPAC 2022.
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is an annual political conference organised by the American Conservative Union (ACU). The conference is a major political event for conservative activists and elected officials throughout the United States and beyond.
CPAC 2022:”The largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world”
The CPAC is a major platform for the right – wing A – listers to propagate their agenda. It was launched in 1974 by the American Conservative Union and Young Americans for Freedom. The CPAC initially started out as a small gathering of passionate conservatives and has grown to become the “largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world” today.
Tickets for the mega conservative event are available for sale at the official website of the CPAC 2022.
CPAC 2022 Venue
The CPAC 2022 conference will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek, located at 9939 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32819, United States.
Check out the exact location on Google Map here.
The conference will be held in the hotel, while accommodations for guests will be available both at the Rosen Shingle Creek, as well as the overflow hotel, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, located at 9500 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, Florida 32819, United States.
Check out the location for Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa here.
CPAC 2022 Schedule
The CPAC 2022 conference will be held over four days starting 24th February, 2022 till 27th February, 2022. The four day event shall host a number of speakers and the schedule will be packed with speeches and other performances. A brief summary of the major programs has been given below:
- The event will start at 7:00 AM on Thursday with the general registration.
- The registration is followed by a Catholic Mass, prayer, pledge and the national anthem which will continue till 9 AM.
- The speeches will start at 9:10 AM.
- General registration starts at 8:00 AM followed by the Catholic Mass and the opening formalities until 8:30 AM.
- The speakers will start with their conversations by 8:45 AM, with Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Rick Scott and Donald Trump Jr. among the notable ones to occupy the stage.
- The speeches will continue till 5:15 PM, followed by dinner with Ronald Reagan at 7:30 PM.
- The event will start at 8 AM on Saturday with general registration followed by a Women’s Breakfast with special guests, Sam and Kevin Sorbo.
- Opening formalities will start at 11 AM and the speeches will start by 11:15 AM.
- Notable speakers on Saturday include Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Amb. Ric Grenell and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem.
- Program starts at 8 AM followed by opening formalities at 9 AM.
- Speeches start at 9:30 AM.
- Former President Donald Trump’s speech will be at 1:55 PM.
- Donald Trump’s speech is followed by a live performance by Lee Greenwood.
The schedule is subject to change in case of an unexpected delay.