The New GabPay functions as a peer-to-peer payment network. With the new GabPay app, users can easily and instantly transfer money through their phones from any American account to anyone or any business. Currently, it is only active in the United States, but it will soon launch in 140 countries. GabPay is tremendously user-friendly and very simple. It transfers money between bank accounts, keeps the balance, receives funds instantly, and allows you to cash out your money at any American banking institution.
A minor fee of 1.9% and $0.15 is imposed when you transact. GabPay is looking forward to increasing its network to more than 140 countries around September 2022 to serve several billion individuals and enterprises. Users can quickly deposit, receive money, and withdraw from their bank accounts without fear. Merchants can easily accept payment without fear of charging back, indefinite holds, and retaliation due to political points of view.
How to Add a Bank Account in GabPay?
Follow the steps below if you want to know how to add a Bank Account in GabPay. Let’s look into it more.
- Firstly, open the app and go to the menu bar.
- Scroll it down and click on settings.
- As you open settings, you will get the option “manage the account.” Just click on it.
- Then, click on Add New Bank Account.
- Fill in all the required information.
- As you fill in all the information, you will have two options. Choose bank login technology. It will allow connecting your bank account securely.
- Now you are done! Your account will be added instantly after you log in and connect your bank account.
How to Add a Bank Account in GabPay for Android?
Here are some steps given below that Android users can follow.
- To Add a Bank Account to your Android, you must have GabPay installed on your Andriod device.
- Open the app after downloading and go to the ‘MyAccount’ section.
- Click the “bank” option after visiting the MyAccount area and enter all the required information.
- It contains a cheque, bank statement, and the first page of your bank passbook.
- As you fill in all the information, your account will be added to the Andriod device.
How to Add a Bank Account in GabPay for iPhone?
Some steps are given below that iPhone users can follow to Add a Bank Account in GabPay for iPhone.
- Firstly, install the GabPay app on your iPhone device.
- Now, open the ‘MyAccount’ section and click on the option “bank.”
- It will ask you to fill out some information. It includes a cheque, bank statement, and the first page of your bank passbook.
- You are done! Your account will be added to your iPhone device.
Subscribe to Email Updates :