Want to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone? If yes, this guide will be a lifesaver for you as here we have covered everything about AirTalk Wireless’s free government phone, including the eligibility criteria, application process, benefits, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How to get AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
Smartphones are not merely phone nowadays; it has become a personal assistant for everyone. People use smartphones for various reasons, from paying electricity bills to joining classes and doing homework.
What if I tell you you can get a free smartphone? Will it sound implausible? Let us tell you in detail. You have probably heard about the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) program.
Under this program, you can get a free smartphone and monthly mobile phone services. It gives a great opportunity to eligible people to grab a new smartphone. However, you must undergo some processes to bag a brand new AirTalk Wireless free government phone.
The Affordable Connectivity Program comes under the FCC program, which helps American households who do not belong to the affluent class. Under this program, households can afford free broadband and mobile services for schools, hospitals, and other necessary services.
Schemes like Lifeline or ACP are not new. These schemes have been running for years, and many companies have tied with these programs to provide free phones, but their offerings are limited to low-end phones.
However, AirTalk Wireless brings something new and offers top smartphones with a bigger screen and larger battery life under this scheme.
Why Should I Choose AirTalk Wireless’s Free Phone Program?
But the question is, why should you choose AirTalk Wireless free government phones when there are several other service providers? This is something exciting. AirTalk Wireless exhibits the top brands like Apple, LG, Samsung, etc., phones with larger screens and battery life.
Another reason for choosing the AirTalk Wireless government-free phone is the upgradation of the offers. AirTalk will provide high-end smartphones with up to 80% off the market value. These are enough reasons to choose AirTalk Wireless government-free smartphones.
What Plans Does AirTalk Wireless Offer?
AirTalk Wireless is offering a total of three plans nowadays, and they are-
- LifeLine Plan- Lifeline schemes will apply to those whose earnings are lower than 135%, according to FCC Guidelines. Participants from SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, Veterans, and others can also apply for this program. People eligible for the Lifeline program can get the Airtalk Wireless free government phone along with 350 minutes of talk time, unlimited messages, and 4.5 GB of data.
- ACP Plan– Affordable Connectivity Program or ACP is another allowance program for people whose earnings are below 200% of the FCC guidelines. This scheme will be launched in 2022, replacing Emergency Broadband Benefits (EBB) with the same purpose and long-term vision. This particular plan offers unlimited data with a new smartphone and unlimited SMS. However, the plan does not allow you to get international texts or calls.
- The combo plan – Lifeline and ACP Combo Plan is the most efficient plan and can help you get iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 7. Apart from that, you can get a Samsung S8 if you are eligible for the allowance. The best part about the plan is the free data and picture texts with no validity.
What are the eligibility criteria to get an AirTalk Wireless phone?
To avail of the program, households need to meet certain criteria. According to Federal Poverty Guidelines, the family’s total income should be below 200% of the guidelines. If you meet this guideline, you are eligible for the program, and the government will bear all your broadband and mobile costs.
Alternatively, if your income doesn’t allow you to get benefits from any of the schemes, you can participate in any of these below-mentioned government assistance programs and get an AirTalk wireless phone for free.
These government assistance programs include –
- Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Food Distribution Program On Indian Reservation
- Supplemental Security Program (SSI)
- Bureau Of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA) [Lifeline and ACP]
- Particular supplement Nutrition programs for women, infants, and children
- Medicaid (Lifeline and ACP)
- Veteran Pensions and Survivor Benefits (Lifeline and ACP)
- Head Start (only for households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance For Needy People (Tribal TANP)
- Free and Reduced-Priced School Lunch Program or School lunch program, which is included Department of Agriculture and Community Eligibility Provision schools (ACP)
These are some of the schemes that can help you get an AirTalk wireless-free government smartphone.
Apart from these, you should be at least 18 years old. If you are an emancipated minor, you still are eligible for this program.
Essential documents to apply for an AirTalk wireless government-free phone
You must prove your eligibility to get the free AirTalk smartphone and data. For that, you will need to submit some documents that we have shared below –
- Birth certificate
- Resident Alien card (Unexpired)
- US citizenship card
- Any Foreign or US Passport
- Driving License
- Any Government document that proves the identity by having the name and address.
- Unexpired Tribal, Government, or state-issued Id
- Current paycheck or Income source statement
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage statement
- Driving License
- Tax return statements from the previous year issued by Government, state, or Tribal
- Current paycheck
- Unemployed or workers’ compensation statement
- Divorce decree or related documents
- Retirement or Pension benefits statements
Government benefits Participations
- Notice letter from in qualifying tribal or state program
- Any official documents that prove participation in Government benefits programs
People who are emancipating will have to show the emancipation certificate to get a free AirTalk Wireless government phone.
|Identity Proofs||Address Proof||Low-Income Proofs||Government benefits Participations|
|Birth certificate||Unexpired Tribal, Government, or state-issued Id||Tax return statements from the previous year issued by Government, state, or Tribal||
Notice letter from in qualifying tribal or state program
|Resident Alien card (Unexpired)||Current paycheck or Income source statement||Current paycheck||
Any official documents that prove participation in Government benefits programs
|US citizenship card||Utility Bill||
Unemployed or workers’ compensation statement
|Any Foreign or US Passport||Mortgage statement||
Divorce decree or related documents
|Driving License||Driving License||
Retirement or Pension benefits statements
Any Government document that proves the identity by having the name and address.
Steps to apply for getting an Airtalk Wireless phone?
There are two ways you can apply to get an AirTalk Wireless free government phone.
The easiest way to get the AirTalk Wireless free government smartphone is to apply online. For that, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the Air Talk Website and enter your Zip Code.
- After putting in the Zip code, it will show your area and availability to avail of the phone. You can click on Apply now after selecting the program.
- Then, you will get a redirected form and must fill in all the personal details carefully.
- You will receive confirmation mail if your data is correct and eligible for the ACP program. Also, you can check your status by dialing +1 (855) 924-7825.
Although the online process is much easier, you can also apply through the offline process to get AirTalk Wireless free smartphones.
You must print out the form first, fill it out, and send it to 9920 Brooklet Drive, Houston, Texas, 77099.
Can I get AirTalk Wireless free iPad?
Even though you cannot get an AirTalk Wireless free iPad, you can get a heavy discount on purchasing one.
Can I get a free AirTalk Wireless phone if I am unemployed?
Yes, you can get an AirTalk Wireless free government phone if you are unemployed under the same scheme.
There you have it – a detailed guide on how to get AirTalk Wireless free phone. We tried to share an easy guide that can help you get a free AirTalk Wireless phone. In this guide, we covered everything you might be interested in.
However, if you feel that we missed something, please let us know by commenting below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Signup For Our Newsletter