In the world of advanced technologies, we all are aware of how important it is to keep ourselves updated with it as we are also aware that sometimes it’s not possible for everyone to carry cash with them, but you don’t need to worry because the progress lies in putting the axe in the helve. A new app named GabPay has been recently introduced to ease the process of money transactions. Along with it, you can manually add a bank account to GabPay. But how? To know the answer to your question, keep reading!
What is the GabPay app?
A peer-to-peer payment network is what the New GabPay app is. The new GabPay app enables users to instantaneously transfer money from any American bank account to anyone or even any business via phone and email, and the biggest news is that it’s coming to 140 countries very soon. Yes! You heard it right; it is coming to 140 countries in no time.
he app is very easy to use and simple in nature. GabPay transfers funds from one bank account to another, retain the balance, and receive funds instantly or cash the money you have in hands to any financial institution in America. Only a small fee of 1.9% plus $0.15 is added when you transact. It is now only available in America, but GabPay is expecting to increase its network to more than 140 countries around September 2022, reaching a number of billion people and businesses.
Also read: What is Ultra MAGA? Explained
How to Manually Add Bank Account to GabPay?
To add a bank account manually to GabPay, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open the GabPay app on your devices.
- Now, go to the ‘MyAccount’ section.
- Give a tap on the bank and add all the required bank details.
- Bank account details include cheque, bank statement, and the first page of your bank passbook.
Also Read – Gabpay Login – a step-by-step guide
How to Manually Add a Bank Account in GabPay for Android & iPhone?
To add a bank account manually in GabPay for Android & iPhone, you need to download GabPay on your Android & iPhone device.
- Firstly, Download the GabPay on your Android & iPhone.
- After downloading, open the app and access the ‘MyAccount’ section.
- After opening the MyAccount section, click on the ‘bank’ option and fill in the bank details.
- It includes a cheque, bank statement, and the first page of your bank passbook.
Subscribe to Email Updates :