Are you looking for AirVoice Wireless APN Settings? If yes, you have stumbled upon the perfect page.
AirVoice Wireless is a prepaid wireless service provider in the United States that offers affordable prepaid plans. A correct Airvoice APN Settings is needed to allow your phone to connect to AirVoice’s network to let you use the Internet.
In this article, we will read about AirVoice Wireless APN Settings on Android and IOS devices and some troubleshooting to help you if you face any issues,
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Best AirVoice Wireless APN Settings
APN or Access Point Name are instructions your AirVoice Wireless phone needs to connect to your provider’s network. If these settings are inaccurate, you cannot use your mobile data to serve the Internet.
Every wireless network provider, such as T-Mobile APN settings or others, allows your phone to connect to its specific network. Similarly, Airvoice Wireless has its own APN Settings to provide a reliable internet connection.
Here are the best APN Settings for Airvoice Wireless.
|APN Type||default, mms, supl|
|APN Roaming Protocol||–|
Alternate APN Settings
|APN Roaming Protocol||–|
Airvoice 5g APN settings
Airvoice 5G APN Settings are required to allow your free government AirVoice Wireless phone to connect to the provider’s 5G network to serve you with fast-speed Internet.
The APN Settings for 4G/5G are different for Airvoice iPhone and Android devices. Both are discussed in the subsequent section below.
AirVoice APN Settings iPhone
Here are the steps to set up Airvoice Settings on your free government iPhone device.
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you need to download a profile. You can download the profile at the provider’s site at “https://www.airvoicewireless.com/phone-programing.”
- Once you download the profile, you will get a message “Profile Downloaded” or “Enroll in [organization name].”
- You must install the downloaded profile on your iPhone.
- Please follow these steps to install the profile on your iPhone.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Profile Downloaded” or “Enroll in [organization name]
- Click on the “Install” icon in the upper-right corner.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to set up the APN Settings.
Airvoice APN Settings Android
Here are the steps to install Airvoice APN Settings on your Android.
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Look for the “Connections” or “Network & Internet” option based on your Android model.
- Then, find “Mobile Network” or “Cellular Networks” and click on the same option.
- Click “Access Point Names” or APN.
- Click the “+” or “add” option to add the new APN Settings.
- Enter the APN Settings provided above.
- Save the settings when you have finished entering them.
- Turn your phone off and then on to refresh Settings.
The Airvoice APN Settings for Android are as follows.
Troubleshooting Common Airvoice APN Issues
You might face several AirVoice Wireless APN settings issues affecting your internet connectivity. In that case, you can try these fixes to troubleshoot common Airvoice APN issues.
Restart your device
You can first try restarting your phone and check whether your APN issue is resolved. Restarting helps your device establish a new connection with your provider’s network and may solve your problem.
Review your APN Settings
APN Settings are default settings, but sometimes, you might need to add them manually. You likely made a mistake while typing when entering the Settings.
Hence, you must carefully enter your APN Settings, as an inaccurate one will prevent you from using mobile data. Please double-check your APN Settings once you have entered them.
You can try resetting your network settings if simple fixes do not work to solve your Airvoice APN issue. You can find the Network Reset option in Settings under the “Backup & Reset” option.
If you are an iPhone user, you can follow these steps to find Network Rest.
- Open “Settings” on your phone.
- Select the “General” option.
- Click on the “Reset”.
- Select the “Reset Network Settings” option.
Contact customer care
If any fixes do not resolve your issue, contact Airvoice customer care service at (888) 944-2355 for help with your APN issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What network does AirVoice Wireless use?
AirVoice Wireless is an American wireless service provider owned by HTH Communications. It serves its customers using the AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
Why is my AirVoice Wireless data not working?
Your Airvoice Wireless data might not work if your device has inaccurate APN Settings. Other possible reasons are bad network availability, poor coverage, weather disturbances or maintenance work in your area. You can try restarting your device or checking for your correct APN Settings.
How can I contact AirVoice Wireless?
Airvoice Wireless is a prepaid service provider in the United States. You can reach Airvoice Wireless at (888) 944-2355.
How do I manually set up an APN in my Android
You can change your APN Settings in your Android by following these steps.
- Open the “Settings” app on your device.
- Click on the “Mobile Networks.”
- Select “Access Point Names.”
- Click on the “+” or “Add” icon.
- Enter your new APN Settings.
- Click on the Save icon.
- Restart your device to refresh the changes.
What are Airvoice Wireless APN Settings for Android?
The APN Settings for Airvoice Wireless Android devices are as follows.
- Name – Airvoice
- APN – Ereseller
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – Not Set
- MMSC – http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy – proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS port – 80
- MCC – 310
- MNC – 280
- Authentication Type – None
- APN Type – default,supl,mms
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer – Unspecified
Can I use Wi-Fi Internet with the wrong APN Settings?
Yes. An incorrect APN Settings do not allow using the Internet through your mobile data. But you can use Wi-Fi Internet even if your APN settings are wrong.
Signup For Our Newsletter