Dawn DeGaetano Kilmeade shortly, Dawn Kilmeade was born on April 17, 1964, in New York City, United States. She is the wife of a famous American presenter and...
Biographical Data, Dawn Kilmeade
|Age||59 Years Old|
|Kids||Bryan, Kirstyn, Kaitlyn|
Facts About Dawn Kilmeade
- Dawn Kilmeade was born in 1964 in Long Island, New York.
- She is widely recognized as the wife of Brian Kilmeade, a prominent host on Fox News.
- Dawn has chosen to focus primarily on being a dedicated stay-at-home mom and has not pursued a public-facing career.
- After completing her studies, Dawn worked as a flight attendant for a few years.
- Dawn prefers to maintain a private life and rarely makes public appearances.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Dawn Kilmeade
Dawn Kilmeade Networth
Dawn Kilmeade’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million to $5 million, primarily attributed to the successful career of her husband, Brian Kilmeade, as a Fox News host. Brian himself is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million.
Dawn Kilmeade Biography
Dawn Kilmeade is the wife of Fox News host Brian Kilmeade. They have been married since 1993 and have one daughter, Kaitlyn. Dawn is a stay-at-home mom and does not have any public-facing career. Dawn was born in Long Island, New York, on 17 April 1964. She attended Long Island University, where she met Brian. After graduating, she worked as a flight attendant for a few years before becoming a stay-at-home mom.
Dawn is private and does not often appear in the public eye. However, she has been featured in a few articles and interviews about her life as the wife of a Fox News personality. She has said that she supports her husband’s career and enjoys being a stay-at-home mom. Dawn and Brian are active in their community and are involved in a number of charitable organizations. They are also parents of two rescue dogs, a golden retriever named Charlie and a pit bull named Bella.