Biographical Data, Patrick Ryan
|Age||86 Years Old|
|Height||6.2 ft ( As per Wikipedia)|
Facts About Patrick Ryan
- Patrick G. Ryan is a successful American businessperson and innovator.
- Patrick Ryan, a founder of Ryan Specialty Group
- In 1982, Ryan Insurance merged with Combined Insurance to form Aon, his first brokerage.
- Patrick Ryan's company is currently one of the biggest insurance firms.
- Ryan was the chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation before founding RSG.
- He's donated to schools and served on education org boards.
- He's known for his innovative risk management and insurance offerings.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Patrick Ryan
No posts found with the name "Patrick Ryan".
Patrick Ryan Networth
Patrick Ryan is an entrepreneur who founded Ryan Specialty Group (RSG), a leading insurance services company. With a net worth of 850 crores USD, his innovative approaches to risk management and insurance solutions have reshaped the industry. Ryan’s strategic leadership and entrepreneurial vision have earned him respect in business and philanthropy.
Patrick Ryan Biography
Pat Ryan is a successful American businessman who founded Ryan Specialty Group, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage firms. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame and has served as chairman of the company since 1976. He is also a board member of various companies, including the Chicago Cubs and the University of Notre Dame. Pat is known for his philanthropic efforts, donating millions of dollars to support various causes.