Tim Michel is an American businessman, Politician and Veteran, he is a co-owner and a co-manager of the Michels Corporation, Which is a family-owned...
Biographical Data, Tim Michels
|Age||61 Years Old|
Facts About Tim Michels
- He is co-owner and co-manager of Michels Corporation, one of Wisconsin's largest family businesses
- Tim Michels served as an Airborne Ranger Infantry Officer in the U.S. Army for 12 years.
- He maintains the record through 2010 for the most votes for a Republican in the history of Wisconsin
- Tim Michels has donated $7.9 million of his own money to his campaign
- A Wisconsin philanthropist, Tim Michels supports many charitable causes.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Tim Michels
The U.S. was the place of birth for Tim Michels on August 7, 1962. Originally from Brownsville, Wisconsin, Timothy J. Michels was born in 1962. The Michels...
Tim Michels Networth
Businessman and entrepreneur Tim Michels has an estimated net worth of $2.2 billion. A large family-owned construction company in the United States, Michels Corporation is one of his companies.
Tim Michels Biography
The Michels Corporation is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned company and Tim Michels is one of its co-owners and managers. Born on August 7, 1962, in Brownsville, Wisconsin, Tim has played a key role in the company’s growth and success. In addition to his work in business, Tim is also involved in philanthropy and politics.
He has led Michels Corporation to success in construction, engineering, and pipeline services. Tim Michels has decades of experience in business and leadership in Wisconsin, and he has served as a public office candidate in the state.