The Ford Wyoming Center which was earlier known as the( Casper Events Center) is an 8,395-seat multi-purpose amphitheatre in Casper, Wyoming, in the United States. The arena was built in April 1982, and also seats up to 9,700 for concerts and meetings.
The address for Ford Wyoming Center is 1 Event Dr, Casper, WY 82601, USA.
It hosts many events. Amateur wrestling tournaments and UFC 6 was hosted here itself. Along with this, it serves as the host of the College National Finals Rodeo in June and now it is also the home of the Broadway in Casper theatre series. It was the home to the Wyoming Cavalry arena football team till 2014, and also to the Casper Coyotes hockey team and the Wyoming Wildcatters of the Continental Basketball Association.
The Ford Wyoming centre is 28,000 square feet. It has a multi-purpose facility, built on a high hill that overlooks the city of Casper, Casper Mountain, and the scenic Platte River Valley. It is completely funded by the City’s portion of an optional 1% sales tax. The first inauguration of the venue was on 17th April 1982. The amphitheatre has a horseshoe-shaped seating bowl that has a capacity of 8,000 seats.
The Ford Wyoming Center hosts very different events each year, including concerts, sporting events, family shows, trade shows, competitions, religious services, bull riding competitions, commencement ceremonies, lectures, and political rallies among other corporate and community events.
The Ford Wyoming Center is owned by the City of Casper, Wyoming and is monitored by Spectra Venue Management, the professionals in hosting and entertainment.
Ford Wyoming Center Parking guide – tickets, directions, and more
There are a total of fourteen lighted parking lots that comprise (9 paved and 5 gravel) lots. It can accommodate nearly 3,600 vehicles. All lots are adjacent to the Ford Wyoming Center. Until you are told the parking fee is already included in the event ticket fee.
Public Transportation for the Ford Wyoming Center
Uber is the official transportation network partner for the Ford Wyoming Center. You can book a Uber if you want to go to the centre. Public transport to and from the Ford Wyoming Centre is also available.
Tailgating for the Ford Wyoming Center
Tailgating is not allowed in the Ford Wyoming Center. There is a facility for parking vehicles that can accommodate nearly 3,600 vehicles. So you do not need to park outside the event or at the front or back gate of somebody’s house.
There is a facility of parking for disabled guests. This facility is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the surrounding parking garages. If you come first to the centre, you will get a chance first. You won’t miss it. Besides spaces can be found at the Civic.
Ford Wyoming Center Parking Cost
Ford Wyoming Center Parking tickets range in price from $32-$1150 and above. The cost of a parking centre mostly depends on the seating location, types of events taking on which day and the number of available tickets plays a factor in determining the price of Ford Wyoming Center Parking tickets.
There is no information regarding street parking at the Ford Wyoming Center. We will update you if we come to know about the availability of street parking at the centre.
Parking Address Of Ford Wyoming Center
Parking address of Ford Wyoming Center Parking is located at 1 Events Dr in Casper, Wyoming. Make sure that you set your GPS coordinates correctly when driving to Ford Wyoming Center Parking events so you won’t get misled.
Facilities at the Ford Wyoming Center
- AV capabilities
- Internet is accessible
- Proper Lighting
- A lot of Space (Private)
- Table linens
- Wheelchair is accessible
- Alcohol is allowed
- Onsite catering is permitted
- Onsite kitchen is available
Some reviews of the Ford Wyoming Center
- “The concert was good and they didn’t try to kill you with volume. Good show”
- “Formerly known as the Casper Events Center, this place is great and they try their best to bring big names to the stage in Casper when the bands are travelling between Denver to Salt Lake City or up to Billings, MT. The food and drinks are not bad and the staff are very friendly. Ticket prices are a good price! I’ve seen Foreigner and ZZ Top here and both concerts were great! I’ve also been and participated in a few events here such as the recent Craft Fair, Kid’s Fest, and the Trick or Treat Trail sponsored by the Science Zone. Again, everyone is very friendly and willing to help you out in any way they can. Great staff and venue in a great community!”
- “We attended the RMN wrestling tournament. It was excellent. My daughter took first in her weight class! Nice setup!”
- “We have an event centre and that’s great! The seats seem to be made for smaller people. The food prices are high (as expected). The seats are my biggest gripe honestly. You are elbow to elbow with the person next to you. Get to know them”.
- “It’s great if you have no handicaps. My daughter uses a walker and the elevator wasn’t open for use. She was able to go down the stairs but it was scary for her. Also, handicap seats are only on the floor…but why was I charged the highest price when given no other option for seating?!”
- “I went to the Ford Wy Center to see a concert. The centre was a perfect size; not too big that some seats were too far away as in some places. The staff was very helpful and nice. The concession stands had good goodies and were clean and again the staff was nice. The parking was designated well for handicapped and regular spots. It was a great time”
- “They did very well hosting the state wrestling meets! It was a great experience!”
- “Great show and great hospitality without mask fear”.
- “Their staff are some of the nicest and most hard-working people you will come across.”
- “They put a lot of work into the decorations, set up, and food.”
- “The meals served at our recent conference were good quality and tasty!”
Subscribe to Email Updates :