If you are wondering how to find the Boost Mobile account number, you have stumbled upon the perfect page.
A few days ago, I planned to update and add payment to my Boost Mobile account. For this, I needed to have my Boost Mobile account number provided by the carrier.
However, I was not able to recall my account number. As a result, I began looking up web pages and decided to call their customer support.
Luckily, the customer care executive helped me with the process, and it was really quick.
In this post, I will share ways to find your Boost Mobile account number based on my search and experience, including other relevant details.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Why You Need Your Boost Account Number?
Even if you are a Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program or a normal customer, your phone number is linked to a special 9-digit account number specific to your Boost account.
The Boost Mobile account number is a self-service portal that allows you to do multiple activities, including checking the account balance, monitoring the payment status, and adding a payment method.
It also allows you to recharge your plan and update your Boost Mobile transfer PIN and voicemail passwords. Hence, you need a Boost Mobile account number to use the provider’s services.
Easy Ways To Find Boost Mobile Account Number
Getting a Boost Mobile account number is straightforward. You can obtain one by following these methods.
- Through customer care or support chat
- Via the Boost Mobile store
Both methods are discussed in detail below.
Find Boost Mobile Account Number through customer care or support chat
You can find your Boost Mobile account number by calling the provider’s customer service.
- To obtain your account number through customer care. Contact customer care service with your Boost Mobile government phone at 1-888-266-7848 or 833-502-6678.
- You must choose your language, English, to reach a customer service executive and enter your Boost Mobile number to proceed.
- Listen to all the menu options.
- Wait a few seconds and press “0” to connect to a customer service representative.
- Then, you must follow the prompts.
- Once connected to a Boost Mobile customer care executive, you can request a Boost Mobile account number.
- The executive may ask a few questions to verify you are the owner of your account.
- Answer all their questions correctly.
- Once the executive is assured of your identity, you will be provided with your Boost Mobile account number.
Alternatively, you can reach the Boost Mobile customer service via the support chat on their website at “boostmobile.com.”
You must visit the site, find the support chat option, and live chat with the customer executive. After verifying yourself, you should request your Boost Mobile account number once the chat is connected.
Find Boost Mobile account number by visiting the store
You can also find your account number to activate a Boost Mobile SIM card by visiting one of the provider’s stores in your region.
Here are the steps to do so.
- First, you must search for a Boost Mobile store near you. You can find a Boost Mobile store near you at “boostmobile.com/stores.html” by entering your ZIP code.
- Visit your preferred Boost Mobile store.
- Request the store agent for a Boost Mobile account number.
- The store agent may verify your identity by asking you a few questions, and they may also ask you to show some valid government ID.
- You must answer the questions correctly.
- The store agent will provide you with your Boost Mobile account number once he is satisfied with your answers.
Steps To Recover A Boost Mobile Account Pin
Boost Mobile account PIN is a secret number provided to your account to prevent unauthorized access.
Suppose you forget or lose your Boost Mobile account PIN. In that case, you can recover it by these two methods mentioned below.
Through customer care
You can recover your account PIN by calling 611 from your Boost Mobile phone and requesting the PIN. You will receive your PIN via text. If you do not own Boost Mobile, you can use another method to obtain your PIN.
Via visiting a store
You can visit any Boost Mobile store and request a store agent for your Boost Mobile account PIN. The Boost Mobile agent will guide you to receive your account PIN.
Steps To Reset My Boost Mobile Account
Resetting your account means changing your login details, such as email or password. You may need to reset your Boost Mobile account if you have lost or forgotten your login credentials.
If you wish, you can follow the below steps to Reset your Boost Mobile Account.
- Visit the login page on the Boost Mobile website.
- If you forgot your password, enter your login email ID and click the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then, you must follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- If you forget your email, call Boost Mobile customer service to recover your login email ID.
- The customer executive will verify your identity before providing your account account details. You must assure the executive that you own your Boost Mobile account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Boost Mobile account number and the phone number the same?
No. The Boost Mobile account number and phone number are not the same. Your Boost Mobile account number is a 9-digit unique number specific to your Boost account. Your Boost Mobile number is linked to your Boost Mobile account number to help you access the provider’s services.
Can I find my Boost Mobile account number online?
No. Your Boost Mobile account number is not available online. You can obtain it by contacting Boost Mobile customer service or visiting any Boost Mobile store.
How can I cancel my Boost Mobile service?
You can cancel your Boost Mobile services by contacting the provider’s customer service at 833-502-6678 and requesting them to terminate your services.
How can I check my Boost Mobile balance online?
You can check your Boost Mobile balance online via the My Boost application. Download the app and click on the “Prepaid service” option. Your Boost balance will be displayed on the screen. Select the “Data Breakdown” option on the app to check your data balance.
Can I change my Boost Mobile number for free?
Yes. You can change your Boost Mobile number for free by calling 611 from your Boost Mobile phone. If you do not have a Boost Mobile handset, contact the provider’s customer care service at 866-402-7366 and tell them you want to change your Boost Mobile number.
The customer care executive will guide you through getting you a new Boost Mobile number.
Signup For Our Newsletter