Are you looking for a way to get Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program so you can receive free wireless services? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right article.
With this article, we will provide you with all the information on the Boost Mobile ACP program and how you can qualify and apply for the program.
So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Does Boost Mobile Participate in the ACP Program?
Yes, Boost Mobile participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). ACP is a federal government assistance program that provides low-income U.S. citizens with essential wireless services.
ACP program offers a discount of up to $30 and $75 (Qualifying Tribal Lands) on monthly wireless services. In addition, you can also get a discount of up to $100 on the purchase of internet-connecting devices such as tablets, laptops, and desktop customers. However, a customer must co-pay up to $10 to $50 toward the device’s purchase.
What Is The Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program?
Boost Mobile ACP program replaced the Boost Mobile EBB(Emergency Broadband Benefit Program) program as a permanent solution in Dec 2021. With the Boost Mobile ACP program company offers discounts of up to $35 and $75(Only for qualifying tribal lands) towards wireless plans to its customers. You can also recieve a one-time discount of up to $100 towards purchasing a new tablet. You can read our guide, “Boost Mobile ACP tablet,” to learn more.
However, a customer has to be eligible for the Boost Mobile ACP program to receive its benefits. Generally, the eligibility is based on Low-income or participation in other government assistance programs.
Below we have mentioned some of Boost Mobile ACP plans and their features. Remember, the Boost Mobile plan may vary from state to state.
|7GB Unlimited Plan
|15GB Unlimited Plan
|35GB Unlimited Plan
How to Qualify for Boost Mobile ACP Program?
To qualify for the Boost Mobile ACP program, you must meet the eligibility criteria set by the program and provide certain documents as proof of your eligibility.
Below we have mentioned the general requirement that you must meet before applying for Boost Mobile services, and once you meet them, you can check the ACP program-specific eligibility criteria in the next upcoming sections.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a permanent resident of the state you are applying from.
Eligibility for Boost Mobile ACP Program
If anyone in your household meets any of the following criteria, you are eligible for Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program:
To qualify for assistance, your annual household income must be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
If you do not meet the income requirements, you may still be eligible for the Boost Mobile ACP Program, If you are participating in another government program mentioned below.
- The free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program benefited you or a household member.
- You may also qualify for assistance if you or a household member received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year or WIC (Women, Infants, Children) benefits.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP or food stamps.
- Lifeline program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program
- Tribal TANF
Documents Required for Boost Mobile ACP Program
You must provide the documents in the table below to prove your income or program participation eligibility.
|Program Participation Proof
Note: Even if you don’t qualify for the Boost Mobile ACP program, You can read our article on “Boost Mobile Deals for Existing Customers 2023,” as the company offers exciting deals for its customer. Recently they were offering “Free Boost Mobile iPhone 11”
If you are a military personnel, please read our guide on “Boost Mobile military discounts.”
How to Apply for the Boost Mobile ACP Program?
The application method for the Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program is quite simple and can be done by following the few simple steps mentioned below.
- Make sure you are eligible for the Boost Mobile ACP program
- Once eligible, you can visit “https://acp.boostmobile.com/en/#!/newHome”
- Enter your zip code and click on continue
- You will be redirected to your state Boost Mobile application page
- Now fill out the necessary details, such as your Name, Address, SSN, D.O.B, etc.
- Click on continue.
- Choose your eligibility.
- Upload necessary documents and click on submit
- Select your desired ACP plans.
- Wait for the approval
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Boost Mobile. You can also check your application status by logging into your account.
Benefits Of Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program
Here are some of the benefits of the Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program
- You can save up to $30 monthly on your Boost Mobile internet bill.
- You can get up to 100 Mbps speed data connection for free.
- Eligible customers may also recieve a discount of up to $100 towards purchasing the device.
- You can get a modem and home WiFi setup with free installation.
- You can get a free phone when you switch to Boost Mobile. You can also finance any smartphone from Boost Mobile to use it with your ACP benefits.
- If you are a resident of a qualifying tribal land, you can get up to a $75 per month discount on your internet expenses.
You have learned about the Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program and the qualifications necessary to receive the discounted benefits. Before applying, reviewing the eligibility requirements and adhering to legitimate procedures is important.
How do I Apply for the Boost Mobile Affordable Connectivity program?
You can apply for the Boost Mobile ACP program by visiting “https://acp.boostmobile.com/en/#!/newHome”.
Does Boost Mobile offer government Lifeline programs?
Boost Mobile does not currently participate in government Lifeline programs. However, they offer benefits under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government program that provides discounts on internet services for eligible households.
How do I check the status of the Boost Mobile ACP application?
There are two ways to check the status of your Boost Mobile ACP application, By visiting the official website or by contacting Boost Mobile customer service at 833-502-6678.
How to connect Boost Mobile cable and internet?
It would help if you connected the modem first to connect Boost Mobile cable and internet. Once the modem is connected to the power cable, please attach it to your computer or WiFi router. Finally, activate the modem to start using your service.
Is Boost Mobile a reliable network?
Yes, Boost Mobile is a reliable network. In fact, according to a recent study by RootMetrics, Boost Mobile was ranked as the most reliable prepaid network in the United States.
Does Boost Mobile offer a free tablet under the ACP Program?
Yes, Boost Mobile offers a free tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program. However, the availability of the free tablet may vary by state.
Subscribe to Email Updates :