Nebraska Raceway Park is a multi-use racing facility in southeastern Nebraska, near Greenwood. At exit 420, the track is close to the interchange of Interstate 80 and Nebraska Highway 63. I-80 Speedway is part of Nebraska Raceway Park, which also includes Little Sunset Speedway, a fifth-mile dirt track which is designed for go-kart racing. Behind the track, there is a motocross track. The Nebraska Raceway Park is owned by a group of racecar drivers under the name Land Developers Inc.
The I-80 Speedway is one of the finest racetracks in all of Nebraska and has hosted a number of popular racing events including the Lucas Oil American Sprint Series, USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car Series and others, in addition to weekly racing events. The most popular racing event at the I-80 speedway is the Silver Dollar Nationals held yearly, featuring the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the United States Modified Touring Series. The main event of this race offers its winner a whopping $53,000 dollar payout.
- 1 Parking Options at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska
- 1.1 Parking Fee at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska
- 1.2 Parking Tips for the I-80 Speedway
- 1.3 Map, Directions for the I-80 Speedway, Nebraska
- 1.4 Tailgating information for the I-80 Speedway in Nebraska
- 1.5 FAQs about I-80 Speedway, Greenwood, Nebraska
- 1.6 I-80 Speedway Greenwood, Nebraska reviews
Parking Options at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska
Parking facilities at the I-80 Speedway are available on-site. There is an on-site parking lot situated near the ticket gate of the I-80 Speedway. There is a separate provision for handicapped parking, located on the front side of the parking lot. Also, there is a VIP parking facility available at the I-80 Speedway parking lot. Parking for RVs is also available at a separate site, for an additional fee.
Parking Fee at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska
General parking is free at the I-80 Speedway parking lot for the event-goers, while VIP parking is available for a fee. You can contact the team at I-80 Speedway through the number provided on the official website, for additional inquiries.
Alternately, you can also park your cars in nearby parking lots in Greenwood. It would be a little far from the venue, though, so you might have to walk the distance.
Parking Tips for the I-80 Speedway
- Since parking is free at the I-80 Speedway parking lot, you might want to leave for the venue a few hours early, in order to secure a spot before the parking lot fills up.
- If you are visiting the I-80 Speedway for an event from outside of Greenwood, and are planning to stay in a hotel, you can utilise the hotel parking facilities.
- For handicapped parking, don’t hesitate to call the staff there for assistance with parking.
Map, Directions for the I-80 Speedway, Nebraska
Following is a map for the I-80 Speedway in Nebraska
The exact location for the I-80 Speedway is 13909 238th St, Greenwood, NE 68366, United States.
Directions to the I-80 Speedway are:
Exit 420…..just one exit West of Mahoney State Park, between Lincoln and Omaha. The track is located on the Northside of the Interstate.
Tailgating information for the I-80 Speedway in Nebraska
There is no official info regarding tailgating, provided by the official website of the I-80 Speedway. If you wish to enquire about tailgating at the speedway, you can contact the team through the number provided by the official website for additional info.
FAQs about I-80 Speedway, Greenwood, Nebraska
- Is there on-site parking available at the I-80 Speedway?
Yes, there are on-site parking facilities available at the I-80 Speedway. There is a parking lot located near the ticket window of the I-80 Speedway.
- Are there parking facilities available for disabled people?
Yes, there are separate facilities available for the disabled, located right on the front side of the on-site parking lot.
- How long do the races last? Starting at 7:15pm, when does it end?
The races end at around 11-11:30 PM.
- Does the I-80 Speedway provide camping facilities?
Yes, there are camping facilities available at the I-80 Speedway, but there are no hookups available for water and sewage.
- Can you bring outside food into the I-80 Speedway bleachers?
No, outside food is strictly prohibited, according to the official website. There are facilities for snacks and beverages available inside, at very reasonable rates.
- Can I get tickets at the gate?
Yes, you can purchase your tickets at the ticket counter located near the gate.
I-80 Speedway Greenwood, Nebraska reviews
The I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska has been reviewed by several people. Here is a compilation of a few reviews:
- “I was in Nebraska for work and I stayed at the Pine Grove RV park next door. My son was with me for the summer so I took him to the races. Staff was very friendly, races were awesome and we even got to go into the pits after the races. Great experience, my son loved it!! Quality family fun!!”
- “First time here, but a seasoned race fan. Easy to get too, easy to get out of. Parking is ok, watch your footing gravel and uneven ground from parking lot to race entrance. The parking lots are not lit the best,, but cell phone flashlights work well.. Needs more handicapped parking. Has golf cart and motorcycle parking. Has a very nice play area for kids. The concession area is conveniently located between the stands. Lots of restroom stalls. Bleacher style seating(bring a cushion), well lit track and stands area. Facility staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Cash only facility, but does have an atm. Reminded me of back home, small town Iowa dirt tracks with the rustic, older style buildings. Had a great time, very entertaining. The mc was hard to hear at times due to the volume of the speakers. Fun entertainment with the tennis ball lottery give away. Admission costs were average. The fans were great. All in all, a very good night. I will be back!”
- “Great place to visit for some good ole fun! Not a terrible admission price either. 12$ for adults and 5$ for kids. 5 and under are free. At least this is the rate for the night we went. Kids had a great time at the provided park behind the stands.”
Subscribe to Email Updates :