Nina Parker is a noticeable TV show that has remarkable for her commitment to NBC’s morning show, Access Hollywood Line (2013). Likewise, she is referred to for her work as a reporter on CBS’s evening news show called The Insider and as the previous sprinter and maker for TMZ.
Like, Nin is likewise an entertainer and chief. She is known for her parts in the 2012 short film Cicada PrinessCicada Prince and TV arrangements like Being Mary Jane (2013) and Nightly Pop (2019).
Nina Parker’s Bio: Height, Age, Family
Nina’s height is 1.72 meters (5 ft 8 in). Born on 22 October 1979 in Sacramento, California, Nina always wanted to be a journalist from an early age. As a result, she achieved her B.A. degree in broadcast and electronic communication arts from San Francisco State University. During her college years, Nina was a member of the broadcasting department and was into two productions.
Nina Parker’s Career Journey
Passionate in journalism since childhood, Nina moved to New York to be a journalist. However, she couldn’t find a job in New York and returned to Sacramento, California. There, she worked a traditional 9 to 5 job at Verizon Wireless. Later, she went on a vacation to Los Angeles and eventually shifted there.
There, she enrolled at TMZ as a runner. She started her work from the very beginning phase, and her hard work eventually led her to become a producer.
Nina Parker’s Fighting With Depression
Talking with Essence, Nina revealed that she was once a victim of depression and was stuck in misery due to her skin color. She precisely explained the reason for her depression saying,
“To be seen is something important, especially as a woman of color. We move in this world often feeling so ignored and invisible.” Nina further added that she felt she felt imprisoned most of the time until she found her real purpose in life.
Nina Parker’s relationship
Via a podcast on 20 August 2019, Nina mentioned that her boyfriend was from New York but lived in Los Angeles. Nina also revealed that she moved in with her boyfriend in 2018 during an interview in August 2019.
Also read: Tennie James
Nina Parker’s Net Worth
Her total net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Nina is still working and her net worth will be increased in the coming days very soon. She is enjoying a lavish lifestyle with her family members and friends in America. Her increased net worth will be updated soon here for the readers.
Nina Parker’s Favorite Things
- Media Idol – Oprah Winfrey
- Singers – Toni Morrison, Aretha Franklin
- Football Player – Marshawn Lynch
- Comedian & Activist – Dick Gregory
- Couples – Barack Obama & Michelle Obama, Jay-Z & Beyonce
- TV Show – True Blood (2008-2014)
- Designer – Rachel Roy
- Brand – City Chic
- Guilty Pleasure – Shopping at the 99 Cents Only Stores
- Quote – “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Nina Parker Facts
- As a kid, Nina knew she would appear on television. She created TV out of a cardboard box, cut out a hole for her head to fit in, and pretended to present a TV show.
- As a kid, she was obsessed with a book and cartoon show, The Littles (1983-1985).
- Nina developed a phobia of clowns after her mother made her take a picture with one when she was young.
- After she graduated college, she moved back to Sacramento in 2003 to work at a call center for Verizon for 4 years. It was during that time, she struggled with depression.
- She worked as a runner for TMZ in 2007 when she 1st moved to Los Angeles, even though Paramount offered more money and a full-time job. Unfortunately, she was “a terrible runner” and was fired by the founder of TMZ, Harvey Levin a few weeks later.
- Nina instinctually felt her spirit telling her not to give up. She was brought back as a writers’ assistant for TMZ, and a few months later, became a producer. She stayed there for the next 4 years, until May 2011. Because the company was new, some days she worked so hard that she had to sleep in her car in-between shifts instead of going home.
- She came to prominence in 2013, when she became a contributor to NBC’s Access Hollywood Live TV show.
Thank you for reading. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favorite celebrity and telly updates on our website. We are your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood/ Hollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.
Subscribe to Email Updates :