Q Link Wireless Free Tablet – Q Link Wireless is an American wireless telecommunications company located in Diana, Florida. Its primary motive is to offer free wireless services to qualified customers through the Lifeline assistance program.
Lifeline customers can get unlimited data, talk time, text, picture messages, voicemail, 3-way calling, access to 10 million Wi-Fi locations free, and a SIM card.
This article covers detailed information about how to get Q Link Wireless free tablet, eligibility criteria, and other related information.
So, let’s delve further to learn more –
- 1 How do I transfer my Qlink Wireless EBB benefits to ACP if I am already receiving EBB?
- 2 Does Q Link Wireless Offer Free Tablets?
- 3 In Which Areas Currently Does Q Link Offer Free Tablets?
- 4 How to Get QLink Wireless Free Tablet?
- 5 How to Qualify for Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
- 6 What documents Do I Need for the Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
- 7 How to Apply for Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
- 8 Who is not eligible for the Q Link Wireless Lifeline and ACP?
- 9 What are the Benefits if I Qualify for a Q Link Lifeline or ACP Program?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Customers who participated in the Qlink Wireless EBB program before 31st December 2021 had a chance to roll over to the ACP program for 60 days. The transition period finished on 1st March 2022, and during this transition period, EBB users continued to get EBB discounts.
Although, after the transition period, ACP customers will continue to get a free phone service with unlimited talk time, data and text. Luckily, most EBB and ACP qualifying criteria are the same, so EBB customers will continue to get ACP benefits.
Does Q Link Wireless Offer Free Tablets?
Yes, Q Link Wireless offers free tablets. It is an Affordable Connectivity Program as well as a Lifeline provider. Lifeline is a government assistance program that provides qualified customers with monthly free cellular phone services.
On the contrary, the Affordable Connectivity Program is a long-duration program that offers discounted monthly broadband internet services and specific connected devices. The FCC manages it and offers qualified customers unlimited data, text, and a new tablet.
Customers who qualify for the ACP program can get a new tablet. It’s not completely free of cost but highly discounted. To get a new tablet, you will have to pay a $10.01 co-pay fee.
In Which Areas Currently Does Q Link Offer Free Tablets?
Currently, Q Link offers free tablets in every state of the United States. Although, every state has different eligibility requirements and terms & conditions. You can learn more about Q Link’s state-specific terms and conditions at qlinkwireless.com/terms.
Another best way to ensure whether you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program or can get a new tablet is by signing up at https://qlinkwireless.com/acp/. It will notify you whether you qualify for the same in no time. Additionally, you can call 611 or 1 (855) 754 – 6543 to learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program.
How to Get QLink Wireless Free Tablet?
To get Q Link Wireless free tablets, follow the steps given below –
- Head over to the Q Link official website.
- Fill in your ZIP Code and email address to start the signup process.
- After completing the signup process, you will be redirected to the application page, where you will need to enter all your personal information.
- Now, fill in your contact information so the Q Link team can contact you.
- That’s it! If you qualify for the same, you will get a Q Link Wireless free tablet.
How to Qualify for Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
There are two ways you can qualify for Q Link Wireless tablets.
By participating in the government program such as –
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Survivors Pension Benefits Fund
- Tribal Assistance programs like the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), and Head Start.
You can qualify for Q Link Wireless free tablet if your household income is less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Besides, you must be 18 years old to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
What documents Do I Need for the Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
If you want to apply for the Q Link Wireless free tablets, you must submit some documents to prove your qualification.
These documents are –
- A birth certificate that proves you are above 18.
- An official document that depicts your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Regulations.
- Identity verification documents include a state ID, U.S. driver’s license, SSN, passport, and the like.
- Proof of address.
How to Apply for Q Link Wireless Free Tablet?
You can apply for Q Link Wireless free tablet at qlinkwireless.com/signup/g-6-717. You only need to fill in all the information and documents; It would not take more than a few minutes.
You will be informed whether you qualify for the program or not. You can avail of all the facilities once you get qualified for the program.
Who is not eligible for the Q Link Wireless Lifeline and ACP?
Those who don’t meet the ACP eligibility criteria are not eligible for the Q Link Wireless Lifeline and ACP. You can check your eligibility via the National Verifier.
What are the Benefits if I Qualify for a Q Link Lifeline or ACP Program?
The benefits that you can get after qualifying for a Q Link Lifeline or ACP program are as follows –
- Unlimited talk time, text, and data
- SIM card free of cost
- Free activation facility
- A new tablet
- No additional fees, monthly bills, and contracts
- Free smartphone service
- Unlimited picture messages
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Q Link give free phones?
Yes, Q Link offers free phones but only to Lifeline-qualified customers.
Does Q Link Tablet have a Hotspot?
It depends on the tablet you get, but mostly Q Link tablets come with a hotspot function.
It totally depends on whether the tablet you got is locked or unlocked. If your tablet is unlocked, you can use any SIM card with it. However, if you want to use the tablet with the free monthly services of Qlink, which a Lifeline or ACP-qualified customer receives, you will have to use its SIM card.
Yes, you will have to pay a $10.01 co-pay to get the tablets without any charge, as it is not completely free of cost.
Subscribe to Email Updates :