Considering the prevailing situation across the country due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared to extend the date of registration for the CA foundation course from earlier scheduled June 30 to August 31. Announcing the new extended date, the ICAI has released an official notification that says that the Council of the ICAI has given relaxation to register in foundation course due to the outbreak of COVID19 as a one-time measure by extending the last date for registration to from June 30 to August 31.
CA Foundation Course
With the new relaxation, the students can provisionally register in the CA foundation course if he/she has either been allotted the admit card or have appeared for exams during February and March in class 12 examinations conducted by any recognized boards of India. The institute (ICAI) further added that such candidates will appear in the foundation course examinations in November once they will clear their Senior Secondary examinations conducted by any recognized boards of India.
Meanwhile, ICAI has also informed the Supreme Court on Thursday that the institute will need more time to assess the situation and check the feasibility of conducting the CA foundation course examinations according to the schedule i.e. between July 29 and August 16. Responding to this, the Supreme Court has said that the matter will be heard on July 10, 2020.
Coming back to the registration, candidates will have to provide the required personal information and applicable application fees to register themselves. Interested candidates can visit the official website of ICAI www.icai.org.
How to Do CA Foundation 2020 Registration?
The interested candidates can register for CA Foundation course 2020 by following the instructions as mentioned below:
Step 1 Register:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above or visit the official website which is www.icai.org
- After landing on the website, click on the button flashing as “Students”.
- After clicking on Students, click on “Course Registration Forms”.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “Submit” button
Step 2 login:
- On submitting the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Step 3: Insert required credentials:
- On successfully logging in, you will have to provide the other necessary details in the Registration
The details to be provided in the CA Foundation 2020 registration are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images and Documents:
The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is width:21 centimeters and length:27 centimeters. If the given image conditions are not satisfied, then your application will be rejected.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the images in the Registration Form.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The candidates need to pay a requisite amount of the Course Fee for Foundation Course by Online Mode. On successful payment of the fee, the system will generate the filled form along with transaction details.
Students who want to register themselves for the CA foundation course must submit the form before the last date or else they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination.
Subscribe to Email Updates :