Free Government iPhone 8 Plus – Government initiatives like EBB and Lifeline in the United States provide low-income people with free phone and wireless services. However, those with modest incomes must meet the criteria for participation in these programs.
If you meet the eligibility and want a free Government iPhone 8 Plus, keep reading this article to find out which carriers provide them and how to get one.
- 1 How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
- 2 How to sign up for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus
- 3 Eligibility Requirements for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
- 4 List of documents that are required for Lifeline and EBB Program
- 5 Other ways to get Free Government iPhone
- 6 FAQ About iPhone 8 Plus
- 6.1 Do I have the option to upgrade my iPhone?
- 6.2 Can Apple replace my iPhone at no cost?
- 6.3 Where do I go to have Verizon send me a complimentary iPhone 13?
- 6.4 How can I acquire a free iPhone 12?
- 6.5 When I qualify, will the Government give me an iPhone for free?
- 6.6 What federal programs allow me to get a subsidy to buy an iPhone 8?
- 6.7 How to apply for free phones online without credit cards?
- 6.8 Can I get iPhone 8 if I am unemployed?
- 6.9 Can I apply for a free laptop with an EBT card?
- 7 Conclusion
How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
Free iPhone 8 Plus government phone is attainable in a few different ways. However, before applying for any methods to get a free iPhone 8 Plus from the Government, it is imperative to know about the different programs.
You can do so by following –
- Please speak with one’s municipal administration about available phone assistance programs for low-income citizens.
- Look for websites that offer free or discounted Government iPhone 8 Plus.
- Ask a friend or family member who is qualified for the low-income program and how they obtained their free iPhone 8 Plus from the Government.
How to sign up for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus
Low-income people and families can get the free Government iPhone 8 Plus through the Lifeline Assistance program. No monthly fees or contracts are associated with using this phone.
So, if you want to get your hands on an iPhone 8 Plus from the Government without spending a dime, then use the National Verifier to see if you qualify for the EBB Program.
Here is how you can apply for the free Government iPhone 8 Plus –
- First of all, find a service provider that provides free iPhone 8 Plus under the Lifeline program in your state.
- Visit their official website and check for your eligibility.
- If the company deems you qualify, they will allow you to apply for the free iPhone 8 Plus.
- Fill in all of the requested information and attach all of the documents.
- Once you have applied, wait for their response.
If your application is accepted, you’ll be given a free iPhone and telecom service. Shipping for free Government iPhone 8 Plus is free, and you can expect to receive the phone within 7-10 business days.
Eligibility Requirements for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
Government cannot provide everyone with a free iPhone, and to be accepted into the programs, you must first meet the qualifying requirements.
Make sure you have all the necessary paperwork to show your low-income status.
Details on who qualifies for EBB and the Lifeline program are provided below –
- A person is eligible for the program if working more than 40 hours per week but is still below the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Your monthly household income must be less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Threshold.
- Any Lifeline assistance you receive is limited to your home and cannot be shared with anyone else.
- An iPhone 8 Plus will be given away free of charge to anyone who qualifies for government assistance programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, or Section 8 housing.
- You may qualify for the program if you or a family member has suffered a significant drop in income or a loss of employment.
- You or a family member has already been awarded a Federal Pell Grant and are enjoying its advantages.
- You can also join the program if you’ve recently lost your job.
- You’ll also be accepted if you or someone living in your home has received benefits from the Supplemental Security Income program, Medicaid, the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, the Federal Public Housing Assistance program, Tribal Head Start, the Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program, Calfresh, Food Stamps, SNAP, Tribal Head Start, or the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
List of documents that are required for Lifeline and EBB Program
If you’re qualified, the Government will give you an iPhone 8 Plus for free, but you have to prove it.
Here are the documents that you would need –
- State ID, a passport, a driver’s license, a U.S. military I.D., a government-issued I.D., etc., are all acceptable forms of identification for verification.
- Federal or tribal tax returns, a current income statement from your work, a paystub, a social security benefits statement, etc., can also be used to prove your income.
- You must get an approval letter, a statement of benefits, or a benefit award letter to demonstrate your participation in a qualifying assistance program. Proof of your financial hardship, such as a bankruptcy filing, benefit statement, approval letter, letter from an employer, layoff notice, or unemployment insurance denial, is also required.
Other ways to get Free Government iPhone
Even if you don’t qualify for either EBB or Lifeline, you can still get a free iPhone.
The following are some additional channels via which you can obtain a free government-issued iPhone –
- You can start filling out surveys in exchange for an iPhone, but remember that they are extremely time-consuming.
- You may get paid to take surveys on the internet and can make a cash withdrawal or exchange your credits for a redemption voucher that may be used toward purchasing an iPhone.
FAQ About iPhone 8 Plus
Do I have the option to upgrade my iPhone?
You can update to the newest iPhone model but will be responsible for the update’s additional costs. However, not all service providers offer the upgrade.
Can Apple replace my iPhone at no cost?
Having your iPhone repaired or replaced is possible, but doing so will require compliance with Apple’s warranty and applicable consumer laws. If your iPhone breaks and you have AppleCare+, Apple will replace it at no cost.
Where do I go to have Verizon send me a complimentary iPhone 13?
You’ll need a brand new line to qualify for the free iPhone 13. With a new line activation, Verizon currently provides a complimentary iPhone 13 Pro Max for just $10 per month.
How can I acquire a free iPhone 12?
When I qualify, will the Government give me an iPhone for free?
You can receive a free iPhone if you qualify for government assistance through programs like EBB and Lifeline. Other programs also provide free iPhones and Android smartphones, but you will need to dig to find them.
What federal programs allow me to get a subsidy to buy an iPhone 8?
If you qualify for one of the many government rebates, you can save money on purchasing an iPhone 8. The FCC’s Wireless Telephone Discount Program and the Department of Veterans Affairs Wireless Telephone Discount Program are examples of such initiatives.
How to apply for free phones online without credit cards?
There are several ways you can get a free phone without credit cards.
Can I get iPhone 8 if I am unemployed?
Yes, this free Government phone is available for unemployed workers under the same scheme.
Can I apply for a free laptop with an EBT card?
Yes. It is possible to get a free laptop with an EBT card.
There you have it – a detailed article covering how to apply for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus. The Government has responded to the needs of people with limited financial resources by launching a series of initiatives that make iPhones available free of charge. However, some standards must be met before participating in the government program.
Subscribe to Email Updates :