After serving as a legislator in Maine, [Janet Mills], this Democratic Party official, became Maine’s attorney general. Janet Mills was born in Maine on...
Biographical Data, Janet Mills
|Height||75 Years Old|
|Husband||Stanley Kuklinski (m. 1985–2014)|
Facts About Janet Mills
- She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Boston and her law degree from the University of Maine School of Law.
- Mills served as the attorney general of Maine from 2009 to 2011 and 2013 to 2019.
- She was a member of the Maine House of Representatives from 2003 to 2009 and a member of the Maine Senate from 2013 to 2017.
- Mills was the first female attorney general of Maine and the first woman to serve as governor of Maine.
- Mills has strongly advocated for women's rights and has signed several bills into law to support women's health and reproductive rights.
- Mills is also an accomplished musician who has played piano and accordion in several bands.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Janet Mills
Janet Mills Networth
It is estimated that Janet Mills’s net worth is between $1 Million and 5 Million dollars. As a government official, she earns a salary from the state of Maine for her position as governor. She has accumulated so much wealth from her primary career as a politician.
Janet Mills Biography
Janet Trafton Mills is an American politician serving as the 75th governor of Maine since January 2019. She was born on December 30, 1947, in Farmington, Maine. Mills graduated from the University of Massachusetts Boston and the University of Maine School of Law.
Before becoming governor, Mills served as an attorney general of Maine from 2009 to 2011 and from 2013 to 2019. She was also a member of the Maine House of Representatives from 2003 to 2009 and a member of the Maine Senate from 2013 to 2017.
As governor, Mills has focused on expanding healthcare access, improving education, protecting the environment, and growing the state’s economy. She has also been a strong advocate for women’s rights and has signed several bills into law to support women’s health and reproductive rights.