Biographical Data, John Gregg
|Age||68 Years Old|
|Kids||John Blackwood Gregg, Hunter Gregg|
Facts About John Gregg
- John Gregg Served in the Indiana House of Representatives from 1987 to 2003
- John Gregg Served as the Speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives from 1996 to 2003s
- John Gregg was the democratic nominee for governor of Indiana in 2012
- John Gregg Served as President of the Indiana Chamber of Commerce from 2003 to 2009
- John Gregg was President and CEO of the Indiana Economic Development Corporation from 2009 to 2013
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About John Gregg
No posts found with the name "John Gregg".
John Gregg Networth
John Richard Gregg’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
John Gregg Biography
John Richard Gregg was a prominent American figure known for his roles as a politician, businessman, and attorney. He was the 85th Democratic speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives, serving as its longest-serving speaker from 1996 to 2003. Born in Linton, Indiana, in 1954, Gregg pursued his education at Indiana University Bloomington.
Gregg’s political career spanned several years, during which he dedicated himself to the Indiana House of Representatives from 1987 to 2003. Notably, he held the positions of majority leader from 1990 to 1994 and minority leader from 1994 to 1996 before assuming the role of Indiana House speaker, which he held for an extended period from 1996 to 2003.
In 2012, Gregg’s aspirations extended to the gubernatorial election in Indiana as he became the Democratic nominee for governor. His opponent in this closely contested race was then-Representative Mike Pence. Ultimately, Gregg experienced defeat, marking it as the closest gubernatorial election in the state in half a century.