Biographical Data, Lauren Baker
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Facts About Lauren Baker
- Lauren Baker is mostly known for being the wife of Gov. Charlie Baker.
- Lauren acquired a Bachelor’s degree and MBA from Northwestern University.
- Lauren is married to her beloved husband, Charlie Baker. The couple tied the knot in 1987.
- Lauren Baker is well-known as the first lady of Massachusetts who acquired the position after her husband, Gov. Charlie Baker, was sworn in as governor in Jan. 2015.
- Lauren and her husband have three kids: A.J. Baker, Caroline Baker, and Charlie Baker.”
Relevant People & Companies
Recent News About Lauren Baker
No posts found with the name "Lauren Baker".
Lauren Baker Net Worth
Lauren Baker’s net worth is expected to be $1 million to $5 million in 2022. Her income is mainly from her profession as an entrepreneur and First Lady. Lauren has accumulated favorable luck through several sources but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Lauren Baker Biography
Lauren Baker is best known as the wife of former Governor Charlie Baker. She became First Lady of Massachusetts after her husband served as the 72nd governor. It has been over a decade since the couple got married. It was in 1987 that they exchanged their vows, surrounded by close friends, family, and relatives. Lauren also holds a Bachelor’s degree and an MBA from Northwestern University. She has managed many consumer product brands as an advertising industry veteran.