Biographical Data, Post Malone
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Facts About Post Malone
- Post Malone began playing guitar and writing songs at a young age, and he was in a metal band in high school.
- He got his start in the music industry by posting his music on SoundCloud.
- His breakthrough single White Iverson went viral in 2015 and helped him secure a recording contract.
- Malone has collaborated with many other artists, including Kanye West, Justin Bieber, and Ozzy Osbourne.
- Post Malone is known for his distinctive face tattoos, which include a barbed wire across his forehead and the words Always Tired under his eyes.
- He is a big fan of beer and has even released his beer brand, Posty's Barefoot Radler.
- Post Malone is an avid gamer and streams himself playing games on Twitch.
- He has won several awards for his music, including American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards.
- Post Malone is also an actor and has appeared in films like Spenser Confidential and The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- He is a philanthropist and has donated money to many charitable causes, including COVID-19 relief efforts and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Post Malone is known for his laid-back and friendly personality, and many have described him as down-to-earth and genuine.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Post Malone
No posts found with the name "Post Malone".
Post Malone Networth
As of 2023, Post Malone’s net worth was estimated at around $45 million. However, this figure may have changed since then due to his ongoing success and new ventures. Post Malone’s wealth comes primarily from his successful music career, including record sales, streaming royalties, and concert tours. He has also made significant earnings from endorsement deals with Bud Light and Crocs.
Additionally, Post Malone is known for his love of luxury cars and has an extensive collection of high-end vehicles, which includes a Rolls Royce Phantom, Lamborghini Aventador, and Bugatti Chiron. The value of his car collection alone is estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
Overall, Post Malone’s wealth has allowed him to live a lavish lifestyle, which includes buying expensive properties, cars, and other assets.
Post Malone Biography
Post Malone is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter born July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York. His real name is Austin Richard Post, but he goes by the stage name Post Malone.
Post Malone’s family moved to Grapevine, Texas, when he was a child, and he grew up in the area. He began playing guitar and writing songs at a young age and was inspired by various music genres, including hip-hop, rock, and country.
In 2015, Post Malone gained recognition for his debut single, “White Iverson,” which he self-released online. The song quickly went viral and helped him secure a recording contract with Republic Records. He released his debut album, “Stoney,” in 2016, which featured the hit singles “Congratulations” and “Rockstar.”
Post Malone’s second album, “Beerbongs & Bentleys,” was released in 2018 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. The album featured hit songs like “Better Now,” “Psycho,” and “Stay.”
Post Malone has been nominated for several Grammy Awards and has won numerous other awards, including American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards. He has collaborated with many other artists, including Swae Lee, Ozzy Osbourne, and Justin Bieber.
Post Malone is also known for his unique fashion style, often featuring tattoos, long hair, and designer clothing. He is an avid collector of cars and has a large collection of luxury vehicles.
Despite his success, Post Malone has been open about his struggles with mental health and substance abuse. He has sought treatment for these issues and has used his platform to raise awareness and advocate for mental health resources.