CBSE 12th Result 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to declare the CBSE class 12th result 2020 on July 15, 2020, in online mode at its official website at cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in. Students are required to log in by using their roll number, school number, center number, and admit card ID on the official website of the board to check their respective results.
To qualify in the CBSE class 12th examinations, the students are required to score a minimum of 33% marks in each of the subjects. After the declaration of the result, the students who will be able to qualify in the CBSE class 12th examinations can collect their original mark sheets from their respective schools.
CBSE 12th Result 2020
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted the class 12th examinations between February 15 to March 30, 2020. Around 12 lakh students have appeared for class 12th CBSE board exams this year. The practical examinations for CBSE class 12th have been conducted from January 1 to February 7, 2020.
The exams scheduled after March 20 have been postponed to be conducted from July 1 to July 15, 2020, amid the nationwide lockdown imposed by the Indian Government in order to combat the novel coronavirus pandemic.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2020
However, considering the prevailing situation and rising case of coronavirus, the board has decided to cancel the remaining examinations this year after the order from the Supreme Court of India. The mark assessment for these subjects of the students will be done on the basis of internal assessments as per the methodology of CBSE regarding which the information has been released by the board in the official notification.
How to check CBSE class 12th result 2020 online?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can check their result by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the CBSE official websites – cbseresults.nic.in, www.cbse.nic.in& results.gov.in
- A result login page will appear
- Enter CBSE roll number, school number, centre number and admit card ID
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your CBSE class 12th result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take clear print of CBSE class 12th result 2020 for future references
How to check CBSE class 12th result on Microsoft App SMS Organiser?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can check their result through Microsoft’s app SMS organizer by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the SMS organizer app
- Check the notification from SMS Organiser to register CBSE results
- Pre-register with roll number, school code, date of birth
- After the announcement of results, click on the result notification
- View CBSE Class 12 exam result on your screen
- Download the CBSE Class 12 scorecard
How to check CBSE class 12th Result through IVRS?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can also check their result through Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) which will charge 30 paise/minute for a single roll number. Students need to:
Dial your area code along with the number ‘24300699’
How to check CBSE Class 12th Results 2020 through SMS?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can check their result through SMS by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Type – cbse12 (roll number) (date of birth) (school number) (Centre number) and send it to 7738299899.
- The format of the date of birth should be DDMMYYYY.
- Students will then receive an SMS of the result on the same number with a subject-wise list of their marks.
How to get the CBSE Class 12th 2020 result mark sheet online through Digilocker?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can get their digital mark sheet through DigiLockerby following the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the app and log in using the Username and Password
- Go to ‘Profile’ and sync the Aadhaar number, if the same hasn’t been done while signing up
- Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’
- There will be two drop-down menus on the next screen
From the first one, select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’
From the next one, select ‘Mark sheet (HSC/SSC)’, ‘Migration certificate’ or ‘Passing certificate’ etc
- Enter the required details, like the year of passing and roll number, into the next screen
- The Mark sheet/ Certificate for CBSE 12th Result 2020 will be downloaded. Students can save the document in DigiLocker account by clicking on the ‘Save to locker’ button.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Results 2020 through Google?
Students who are waiting for their CBSE class 12th result 2020 can check their result via Google (for a short-time period) following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit google home page: google.com
- Type “CBSE 12th Result 2020” in the search box and submit it
- It will open the CBSE result window on its result page
- Enter the required credentials and submit details
- The CBSE 12th result 2020 for entered credentials will be shown on the screen
The class 12th mark sheet will include the student’s personal details along with secured marks and rank. Students must ensure that all the details are accurate in the result.
In case any of the students failed to qualify in one or two subjects, then they can save their year by appearing for compartment exams. Such students need to fill the application form for the compartment exams online on the CBSE board’s website and submit it along with the requisite application fee.
Rechecking or Revaluation
In case any student is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of the subjects, then he/she can apply for rechecking or re-evaluation through the online form provided by the CBSE Board and submit it along with the requisite application fee.
Subscribe to Email Updates :