CBSE Board Class 10th Result Out Now; Check CBSE Class 10th Result @ cbse.nic.in: All the candidates can check out the latest CBSE Board Class 10th Result online on various websites like Indiaresult.com or CBSE.NIC.IN. You can easily check out the result despite the fact that CBSE has decided not to conduct exams of the 10th and 12th grades, which was meant to be held from July 1, The CBSE has already declared the 12th class result and now the 10th class result is all set to be released.
CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2020
According to our sources, it is reported that in an earlier interview with the Minister of Human Resources Development, the results of the 10th, 12th grades of CBSE will be announced on July 15. If a student is not satisfied with the new marking scheme's grades, he may appear for the exams in the future, the dates of which have not yet been announced.
CBSE 10 Class Result 2020
The evaluation process for these exams began during the lockdown, as teachers were provided with answer sheets in their home for an assessment. In the case of students who performed in more than three subjects, average grades will be awarded based on grades obtained in the three best subjects.
CBSE Class 10th Result
In addition, students who attempt in the exam of only three subjects will receive average grades based on the marks obtained in the two best subjects.
According to a CBSE official notice, "there are very few 12th-grade students, mostly from Delhi, who participated in only 1 or 2 exams."
How to Check CBSE Board Class 10 Result Online?
- To check the CBSE Board Result online you need to visit- cbse.nic.in.
- After that, you can click on ‘Senior Secondary Result (Class XII) 2020’ for more information.
- Now, you need to enter,- Enter roll number, school number, center number, and admit card number.
- After that click on submit and wait for the new webpage to be open.
- Your result will be visible on your desktop or mobile easily
- Even you can check the result on third party websites like Indiaresult.com
The result for these students will be calculated based on the results of the subjects present and the results of an internal, practical, or assignments.
These students will be allowed to participate in the optional exam conducted by CBSE to enhance their academic performance.