The FREEDOM GALA 2022 will be a rallying point for Christian Patriots committed to ensuring election integrity. On Saturday, April 2, the conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Houston, Texas. Dinner and the program will begin at 7:00 PM.
Keynote Speaker: Mike Lindell – CEO, My Pillow; Christian Patriot
Conservative Patriot Mike Lindell, owner of My Pillow, will be the keynote speaker at the Freedom Gala. As you are probably aware, “Mike Lindell was at the epicenter of the massive vote fraud that occurred during the 2020 presidential election.”
Steven F. Hotze – CEO, Conservative Republicans of Texas
The publisher of CRTX News, Steven F. Hotze, said, “A criminal element in our society has developed a well-organized vote fraud scheme that they are using to turn Texas blue.”. In Harris County, which the Democrats control, the recent primary elections were a debacle that caught the media’s attention nationwide. “This appears to be a prelude to how they will steal the November elections.”
Why should you attend the FREEDOM GALA 2022?
There is a criminal element in our society using well-organized vote fraud schemes to turn Texas blue. Harris County, controlled by Democrats, held its primary elections last week and was a national news story.
Harris County taxpayers spent $70 million on a new voting computer system that was a failure. Some polling places lacked voting computers, while others were understaffed. The results were delayed for 24 hours as voters were turned away. A week after the election, ten thousand mail-in ballots were found.
A lawsuit was filed against the Democrat Election Administrator, who has since resigned. These criminal elements, led by Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis, conducted a test run in preparation for stealing elections in November.
The Freedom Gala 2022 will instruct attendees on how past elections were stolen and how to make sure election corruption in Harris County and Texas is exposed, prosecuted, and prevented in the future.
The funds raised from this event will be used to:
1. Investigate vote fraud in Harris County and across Texas in the past elections.
2. Ensure that poll watcher are recruited and trained for the upcoming elections.
3. Fund legal defensive and offensive efforts to Stop Vote Fraud.
Ken Paxton – Texas Attorney General
Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, will also address the constitutional crisis we face when enforcing the Texas Election Code to prevent voter fraud. Russ Ramsland, Computer Vote Fraud Specialist; Attorney Jared Woodfill; John Beckmeyer, Republican Party of Texas Executive Director; Vidal Martinez, Harris County Judge Candidate; Aubrey Taylor, Investigative Reporter; and Gerry Monroe, candidate for Texas House of Representatives, District 131, are all scheduled to speak.
Watch Freedom Gala 2022 Live Stream
Freedom Gala 2022 Schedule, Venue, Sponsors and Parking’s
The event will be scheduled for Saturday, April 2, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Houston Downtown Hotel in the heart of our vibrant downtown business hub.
- Sat, April 2, 2022
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDT
- Hyatt Regency Houston Downtown
- 1200 Louisiana Street
- Houston, TX 77002
- United States
Parking for Freedom Gala 2022
Hyatt Regency has there own parking in the Hotel Basements, but you can also check parking near the Hyatt Regency.
CRTX News is hosting this event to benefit Liberty Center for God & Country.
Liberty Center for God & Country is a 501(c)3 tax-deductible organization dedicated to protecting our Constitutional rights and liberties and ensuring election integrity.
Buy Tickets For the Freedom Gala
You Can Visit the FreedomGalaTX.com and Avail your Tickets. On the Website, You can book your tickets and table in a Few Simple Steps.
List of Speakers for the Freedom Gala 2022
- Keynote Speaker: Mike Lindell – CEO, My Pillow; Christian Patriot
- Ken Paxton – Texas Attorney General
- Master of Ceremonies: Steven F. Hotze – CEO, Conservative Republicans of Texas; President, Liberty Center for God & Country
- Vidal Martinez – Republican Candidate for County Judge to Replace Lina Hidalgo
- Russ Ramsland – Co-Owner, Allied Security Operations Group; Computer Vote Fraud Specialist
- Jared Woodfill – President of Conservative Republicans of Texas
- Jhon Beckmeyer – Executive Director – Republican Party of Texas
- Cindy Siegel – Chairman for the Harris County Republican Party
- Gerry Wayne Monroe – Republican Candidate for the Texas House of Representatives, District 131
- Aubrey Taylor – Investigative Reporter; Publisher, Houston Business Connections Newspaper
- Weston Martinez – President, Voter Fraud Bureau of Investigation
Suppose you are a Patriot who values our God-given, unalienable rights and freedoms and supports election integrity. In that case, this event will motivate you to join our battle to Stop Vote Fraud in Harris County and Texas.
If you live in Texas and want to see fair elections, Don’t miss Freedom Gala 2022. Share the details with your family and friends.
Subscribe to Email Updates :