The more you know about Lord Krishna, the less you will feel. Among the Hindu deities, the status of Shri Krishna is different. If there is any discussion about any incarnation of God in Hinduism, then it is Krishna. Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated across the country on Tuesday. Take a look at some of the best Janmashtami images pictures wallpapers pics along with some interesting facts of Lord Krishna.
Happy Janmashtami Images 2020
- Shri Krishna was born in Rohin Nakshatra. He was the eighth child of Devaki and Vasudeva. Kansha killed six brothers before the birth of Shri Krishna. Kansa was Devaki’s brother and loved him his sister very much. After Devaki and Vasudev’s marriage, Akashvani said that Kansa would die at the hands of Devaki’s eighth son. Kansa then put Devaki and Vasudev in jail and killed their seven children one by one. After Krishna’s birth, Vasudev left him at Gokul’s home to Yashoda and Nanda Baba. Even though Devaki had given birth to Krishna, he was raised by Yashoda.
- Sri Krishna’s guru was Sandipani, Krishna had given his guru such a Dakshina which hardly any guru had received. Sri Krishna returned Sandipani as his dead son Guru Dakshina.
- Very few people know that Shri Krishna had also brought back six dead children of Devaki. Shri Krishna had met Devaki-Vasudev with his six dead children. These six children were the grandchildren of Hiranyakashyap and were living in a curse.
Happy Janmashtami Pics 2020
- Gokul’s Gopis used to worship Lord Indra on the occasion of the passing of the rainy season and the arrival of Sharad according to the ancient way. He believed that due to the grace of Indra, it rains, resulting in water. Krishna and Balarama opposed the worship of Indra and adopted the worship of Govardhana. Thus, on the one hand, Krishna worked to increase the imaginary significance of Indra. On the other hand, Baldev discovered the means of increasing farming with a plough. There is a legend in the Puranas that Indra got angry on this and he rained so much that there was an outcry. But Krishna protected the cow-cowers, cows etc. by falling of wisdom. Thus Govardhan Puja was established in place of Indra-Puja.
Happy Janmashtami Pictures & Wallpapers 2020
- While Draupadi Cheeraharan had her sari extended was by Krishna, everyone knows this, but very few people know the whole story behind it. When Shri Krishna killed Shishupala with his Sudarshan Chakra, his finger was slightly cut. At that time Draupadi tore her sari and tied it on Shri Krishna’s finger. Then Shri Krishna told him that Draupadi, I will take care of you at every moment.
- Shri Krishna had 16,108 wives. Eight of which were his queens. Shri Krishna had 80 children from eight queens. Rukmani, the consort of Shri Krishna, is considered an incarnation of Lakshmi. All eight queens had ten sons each.
- Sri Krishna and Balarama’s sister was Subhadra. Subhadra was the daughter of Vasudev and Rohini. Balaram wanted to get her married to Duryodhana, while Rohini and the others did not want to do so. To avoid this situation, Krishna advised Arjuna to abduct Subhadra. Not only this, Shri Krishna told Sukshadra that she would take command of the chariot so that this abduction does not occur.
- Radha’s name may have always been associated with Shri Krishna, but do you know that there is no mention of Radha in any scripture? His name is not mentioned in either the Mahabharata or the Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Jaidev first mentioned Radha, and since then Radha’s name has been associated with Shri Krishna.
Happy Janmashtami Photos 2020
- Eklavya, who had cut off his thumb in Guru Dakshina, to Dronacharya. He was also related to Shri Krishna. Ekalavya was the cousin of Shri Krishna. Ekalavya was the son of Vasudev’s brother. Eklavya was lost in the forest, and Hiranyadhanu found him. Ekalavya died while saving his father at the time of Rukmani’s swayamvara. Eklavya died at the hands of Krishna.
- Do you know that Arjuna was not the only person who heard the essence of Gita for the first time from the mouth of Shri Krishna? Hanuman Ji and Sanjay, along with Arjuna, had also heard the essence of Gita. When Krishna was preaching the Gita to Arjuna, Hanuman was present in the chariot flag, and Sanjay was listening to the essence of the Gita with his divine vision.
World-Wire wishes you a healthy and prosperous Janmashtami. Hope you guys are doing good, stay updated on world-wire.com for further updates.