The MP Board (MPBSE) is going to announce the result of class 10th board examinations today i.e. July 4 at 12 noon on its official website mpbse.nic.in and mpresult.nic.in.
Once the result will be declared officially, students can visit the aforementioned website of the State Board and check their respective results. To check their result, students need to login through the roll number and application number.
The students can also check their results through other websites such as mpbseresults.nic.in, mbpse.mponline.gov.in, mpbse.nic.in and fastresults.in. Apart from online mode, the result will also be accessible through mobile apps as we have detailed in this article.
This year more than 11 lakh students appeared for the MPBSE class 10th examinations. Last year i.e. in the year 2019, the MPBSE class 10th result was declared in the month of May.
However, this year the schedule for the result declaration of the State Board has been deferred due to the nationwide lockdown imposed by the Government of India to combat the widespread of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Now as the relaxations are being provided gradually in the unlock phase, the evaluation process of the copies has been done.
Confirming the same, the principal secretary of MPBSE, Rashmi Arun Shami has earlier said that the class 10th result will be announced in the first week of July while the result of class 12th will be announced in the third week of July.
How to check the MP Board (MPBSE) Class 10th Result 2020 online?
To check their result online, students can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the MP Board at mpbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says “MP Board 10th result 2020”
- Key in your login credentials like roll number etc. and submit
- The MP Board 10th Result 2020 will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take its printout for future references
How to check the MP Board (MPBSE) Class 10th Result 2020 via Mobile Apps?
Students can also check their MP Board (MPBSE) class 10th result 2020 through mobile apps which are mentioned below:
- MPBSE Mobile app, MP Mobile app, and Fast results app available on Google Play Store.
- MP Mobile App on Window App store
To check their result through apps, students can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download any of the mentioned apps on your mobile phone.
- Open the application and register by providing the necessary details like registration number, roll number, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Once the result will be reflected in the app, the same will be notified to you.
In order to qualify the MPBSE Class 10th examinations, students need to secure a minimum of 27% marks in each subject. After the online declaration of the result, the students who will get qualified will be required to visit their respective schools for the MPBSE Class 10th original mark sheets.
If any student fails to qualify in any one or two of the subjects, then he/she is allowed to appear in the supplementary examinations conducted by the board to save the year of the students. In order to apply for the supplementary examination, students will have to fill the application form online at the board's website and submit it along with the application fee.