Charles Herbster was a Republican candidate in the 2014 Nebraska gubernatorial election and is running again in 2022. He is a Republican candidate for...
Biographical Data, Charles Herbster
|Age||67 years old|
Facts About Charles Herbster
- Charles Herbster was born on Aug 1954, in Falls City, Nebraska, USA.
- He grew up on a farm in Nebraska and became a successful entrepreneur and businessman.
- Herbster is a cattle producer and owns Herbster Angus Farms in Falls City.
- He also owns and operates several ranches and farms across the United States, including in Nebraska, Missouri, Montana, and South Dakota.
- Herbster is involved in politics and has been a major donor to the Republican Party, including the Trump campaign and various conservative political action committees.
- He was appointed National Chairman of the Agriculture and Rural Advisory Committee for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
- Herbster ran for Nebraska governor for six weeks in 2014. He dropped out of the race after questions were raised about his Nebraska residency.
- In 2020, Herbster was appointed as the National Chairman of the Agriculture and Rural Advisory Committee for Donald Trump's re-election campaign.”
Relevant People & Companies
Recent News About Charles Herbster
Charles Herbster (full name Charles Weasley Herbster) is an American politician, political donor, businessman, and fifth-generation farmer/rancher. During...
Charles Herbster Networth
Charles has a Net Worth of approximately $100 million. He has a wide range of assets as the sole owner of Conklin Company Inc. He earns most of his income from three farm-based companies: Carico Farms, Herbster Angus Farms, and the Conklin Company.
Charles Herbster Biography
Charles Herbster was born in August 1954 and is currently 67 years old. He was initially married to Gayle Smith, whom he divorced later. Judith Ann Herbster, his second wife, passed away at 62 on May 2nd, 2017, in Falls City, Nebraska. He met Judith through the Conklin Company and married her at Christ View Christian Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He does not have any children. In terms of religion, he is a conservative evangelical Christian.