Biographical Data, Janet Huckabee
|Age||67 Years Old|
|Kids||Sarah Huckabee Sanders, David Huckabee, John Mark Huckabee|
Facts About Janet Huckabee
- Janet Huckabee ran as the Republican nominee for Arkansas Secretary of State in 2002 but did not win the election.
- Janet served as the First Lady of Arkansas from July 1996 to January 2007 during her husband's tenure as governor.
- During her time as First Lady, Janet Huckabee oversaw renovations and remodeling of the Arkansas Governor's Mansion, including the addition of the Grand Hall ballroom.
- Janet Huckabee played an active role in promoting literacy and education during her time as First Lady of Arkansas.
- Janet served as the honorary chair of the Arkansas Children's Hospital, supporting its mission to provide healthcare to children in the state.
- In 2004, Janet Huckabee was diagnosed with spinal cancer. She underwent surgery and radiation therapy and made a successful recovery.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Janet Huckabee
No posts found with the name "Janet Huckabee".
Janet Huckabee Networth
Janet Huckabee’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. She has earned her wealth through various sources, including her husband’s political career, business ventures, and book sales. Huckabee is the wife of former Arkansas governor and 2008 and 2016 Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. She has been involved in her husband’s political career since the beginning and has been a vocal supporter of his campaigns.
Janet Huckabee Biography
Janet Huckabee, born July 16, 1955, is an American politician and the wife of Mike Huckabee, a former Republican presidential candidate and governor of Arkansas. She served as the First Lady of Arkansas from July 1996 to January 2007, during which she oversaw significant renovations to the Arkansas Governor’s Mansion, including adding the Grand Hall ballroom. Janet Huckabee also had a political career of her own, running as a Republican nominee for Arkansas Secretary of State in 2002. She is the mother of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the first female governor of Arkansas.
Janet Huckabee was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and later moved to Hope, Arkansas with her family. Her mother, Pat Stephens, served as the county clerk for Hempstead County, Arkansas. She graduated from Hope High School in 1973 and married Mike Huckabee, her high-school sweetheart, the following year. Janet holds a bachelor’s degree in organizational management from John Brown University.
During her tenure as First Lady of Arkansas, Janet Huckabee actively promoted literacy and education. She also served as the honorary chair of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital. In 2002, she ran as the Republican nominee for Arkansas Secretary of State but was unsuccessful in defeating the incumbent Democrat.
Janet and Mike Huckabee have three children: Sarah, John Mark, and David. Sarah Huckabee Sanders went on to serve as the White House Press Secretary under President Donald Trump from 2017 to 2019.
Janet Huckabee is known for her strong Christian faith, which she has described as the most important aspect of her life. She has been a steadfast supporter of her husband’s political career. In 2004, Janet Huckabee was diagnosed with spinal cancer. She underwent surgery and radiation therapy and made a full recovery.
As a private person, Janet Huckabee maintains a low profile and does not share much information about her personal life. However, she is recognized as a devoted wife, mother, and talented writer. She has authored several books, including “A Simple Faith” and “The Hope of Christmas.”