An American Messianic Jewish minister, author, and novelist, Jonathan Cahn is best known for his debut novel The Harbinger and his prophetic claims about...
Biographical Data, Jonathan Cahn
|Age||64 Years Old|
|Kids||Dael, Eliel, Mishael Canh|
Facts About Jonathan Cahn
- His near-death experience in his early twenties led him to convert to Christianity.
- Cahn is a Messianic Jewish rabbi, which means that he combines elements of Judaism with his Christian beliefs.
- He founded Hope of the World Ministries in 1989, an outreach ministry focusing on evangelism and compassion projects.
- Cahn is the author of several New York Times bestsellers, including The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Paradigm, The Oracle, The Return, and The Harbinger II.
- His books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into over 20 languages.
- Cahn is the founder and leader of the Beth Israel Worship Center in Wayne, New Jersey.
- He is a controversial figure due to his promotion of Christian Zionism and conspiracy theories, and his work has been praised and criticized.
- Cahn has a large following on social media and is a frequent speaker at conferences and events.
- In addition to his work as a rabbi and author, Cahn is also a musician and has released several albums.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Jonathan Cahn
The author and the novelist famous for his ‘The Harbinger’, Jonathan Cahn was born in 1959. He is a Messianic Jewish minister who made prophetic claims about...
Jonathan Cahn Networth
Jonathan Cahn net worth is estimated to be around $100,000 from his career as a Messianic Jewish rabbi, author, and novelist. His most famous work, The Harbinger, was released in 2011 and became a New York Times bestseller. Cahn has authored numerous other books, including The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Paradigm, The Oracle, The Return, and The Harbinger II, which have sold millions worldwide. In addition to his literary achievements, Cahn is the founder and leader of the Beth Israel Worship Center in Wayne, New Jersey.
Jonathan Cahn Biography
Jonathan David Cahn is a Messianic Jewish rabbi, author, and novelist from Wayne, New Jersey. He is well known for his New York Times bestsellers, including his debut novel The Harbinger. He is the founder and leader of Beth Israel Worship Center, also located in Wayne, New Jersey.
Born in 1959, Cahn was raised in a Jewish family and attended Hebrew school. After a near-death experience in his early twenties, he converted to Christianity and became a Messianic Jew. In 1989, he founded Hope of the World Ministries, focusing on outreach ministry and compassion projects. He also began writing books, with The Harbinger being his first published work in 2011. This book became a bestseller and has been translated into over 20 languages.
Cahn’s subsequent books, such as The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Paradigm, The Oracle, The Return, and The Harbinger II, have also been bestsellers. His books have been praised for their biblical insights and warnings about spiritual decline. However, they have also been criticized for promoting Christian Zionism and conspiracy theories.
Despite being a controversial figure, Cahn has a considerable following on social media, and his books have sold millions of copies. He is a frequent speaker at events and conferences and has appeared on numerous television and radio programs. Regardless of one’s stance on his views, Jonathan Cahn is an influential and powerful figure whose work has impacted many people’s lives, and his influence will continue to be debated for years.