Many people want to know more about American lawyer and politician Ken Paxton, such as his net worth, biography, salary, and more Ken Paxton is a renowned...
Biographical Data, Ken Paxton
|60 Years Old
|Tucker Paxton, Katie Paxton, Abby Paxton, Madison Paxton
Facts About Ken Paxton
- Ken Paxton is an American lawyer and politician from Texas.
- He was born in Minot, North Dakota on December 23, 1962, but grew up in Texas.
- Paxton attended Baylor University and the University of Virginia School of Law.
- He worked as an attorney in private practice before entering politics.
- In 2002, Paxton won a seat in the Texas House of Representatives and served in the House for ten years.
- Paxton was elected to the Texas Senate in 2012.
- He became Attorney General of Texas in 2015, succeeding Greg Abbott, who became the Governor of Texas.
- Paxton is known for his conservative positions on immigration, gun rights, and abortion.
- He has been involved in several high-profile legal battles as Attorney General, including challenges to the Affordable Care Act and efforts to restrict access to abortion.
- Paxton has faced controversies during his time in office, including being indicted on charges of securities fraud and failing to register as an investment advisor.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Ken Paxton
Texas House managers have unveiled new evidence that shows high chances of Attorney General Ken Paxton’s impeachment. Here are the details of the news...
On Saturday, state Attorney General Ken Paxton got impeached by The Texas House of Representatives. The House Investigating Committee has issued 20 articles of...
American and Attorney General of Texas, Ken Paxton wife, Angela Paxton, has been in the news since she attended Ken Paxton’s impeachment trial as a...
Ken Paxton Networth
Ken Paxton’s net worth is estimated to be between $5 to $10 million, making him one of the wealthiest American lawyers and politicians widely recognized for his financial success. Born on December 23, 1962, in Minot, North Dakota, Paxton grew up in Texas and attended college and law school there.
Ken Paxton Biography
Ken Paxton is an American lawyer and politician currently serving as Texas’s Attorney General. He was born on December 23, 1962, in Minot, North Dakota, but grew up in Texas, where he attended college and law school. After graduating from Baylor University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, Paxton attended law school at the University of Virginia, where he received his law degree. He then returned to Texas and worked as an attorney in private practice for several years before entering politics.
Paxton was first elected to public office in 2002 when he won a Texas House of Representatives seat. He served in the House for ten years before being elected to the Texas Senate in 2012. During his time in the legislature, Paxton was known for his conservative positions on immigration, gun rights, and abortion. In 2015, Paxton was elected as the Attorney General of Texas, succeeding Greg Abbott, who was elected Governor of Texas. As Attorney General, Paxton has been involved in several high-profile legal battles, including challenges to the Affordable Care Act and efforts to restrict access to abortion.
Paxton has also been the subject of controversy during his time in office. In 2015, he was indicted on securities fraud charges and failing to register as an investment advisor, but the charges were later dismissed. He has also faced criticism for handling several high-profile cases, including the investigation into the death of Sandra Bland, a Black woman who died in police custody in Texas in 2015. Despite the controversies, Paxton remains prominent in Texas politics and is widely viewed as a potential higher-right candidate.