In this article, We are going to talk about Larry Hogan’s Net Worth; how much does the net worth Governor of Maryland Have? Let’s Cover one of one...
Biographical Data, Larry Hogan
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Facts About Larry Hogan
- As Maryland's governor, Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr., commonly known as Larry Hogan, is an American politician.
- Hogan was first elected Maryland's governor in 2014 as a member of the Republican Party.
- As a cancer survivor, Hogan has raised awareness for cancer research.
- He's also been a big proponent of bipartisanship and reaching out across the aisle to find common ground.
- The former president Trump's critic has called for a more moderate and inclusive Republican Party.
Relevant People & Companies
Recent News About Larry Hogan
Larry Hogan Networth
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan released three years of tax returns Friday, showing about $2.4 million in earnings. Despite earning $175,000 as governor, Hogan makes most of his money from his private real estate business. He entered a trust agreement with three trustees in 2015 to manage his real estate portfolio.
Larry Hogan Biography
He was born on May 25, 1956, in Washington, D.C. and was a Republican. He’s a former governor of Maryland who served from 2015 to 2023 as 62nd Governor. Prior to his governorship, Hogan was a successful businessman and the founder of the Hogan Companies. During his term as governor, Hogan focused on things like job creation, education, and taxes. Known for his bipartisan approach to government and willingness to work across party lines, Hogan is a possible candidate for president one day.