Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is ejected from the House Freedom Caucus due to her ‘behavior.’ Here are the key takeaways from the news...
Biographical Data, Marjorie Taylor Greene
|Age||48 Years Old|
Facts About Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Prior to her political career, Greene worked as a real estate agent and served as a flight attendant.
- She was elected to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2017, representing District 11.
- In 2020, Greene ran for the U.S. House of Representatives from Georgia's 14th congressional district and won the election. She assumed office in 2021, succeeding Tom Graves, who had retired.
- Greene has faced significant criticism for promoting and endorsing far-right conspiracy theories, including QAnon, Pizzagate, and the white genocide conspiracy theory. Her controversial statements and associations have drawn condemnation from Democrats and some Republicans.
- In February 2021, the House of Representatives voted to remove Greene from her committee assignments due to her past comments and behavior. However, she was not expelled from Congress.
- Greene is known for her staunch advocacy of conservative causes and her far-right political views. She has positioned herself as a vocal supporter of Republican principles and policies.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Marjorie Taylor Greene
This article covers a detailed Marjorie Taylor Greene net worth, salary & earnings, education, biography, career, and more. So, without any further ado...
Popularly known as MTG, Marjorie Taylor Greene was born on 27th May 1974. She is an American businesswoman and politician who supports Donald Trump keenly. The...
Watch Marjorie Taylor Greene’s interview with Jenna Ellis What’s this interview about? Jenna Ellis contemplates the importance of dignity in...
Watch Jimmy Kimmel live with Marjorie Taylor Greene & Matt Gaetz What’s this episode about? In this episode of the show, Jimmy Kimmel Live...
At a speech in Georgia, a sitting Congresswoman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Saturday attacked U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and his...
Marjorie Taylor Greene Networth
Marjorie Taylor Greene’s net worth is estimated to be between $41 million and $56 million by various sources, such as Forbes and news articles. While serving as a member of Congress, Greene receives a base annual salary of $174,000. However, her overall income is supplemented by significant earnings from business ventures and donations, contributing to her substantial net worth.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Biography
Marjorie Taylor Greene, born Marjorie Taylor on May 27, 1974, is an American politician and businesswoman. She gained prominence as the U.S. representative for Georgia’s 14th congressional district, a position she has held since 2021. Greene, a member of the Republican Party, was elected to Congress in 2020 following the retirement of Republican incumbent Tom Graves and was reelected in 2022.
Greene’s political career has been marked by controversy and her association with far-right conspiracy theories. She has been known to promote and endorse beliefs in theories such as QAnon, Pizzagate, and the white genocide conspiracy theory, which have been widely discredited. These views and her making false and misleading statements about various topics, including the 2020 presidential election and the COVID-19 pandemic, have generated significant criticism from Democrats and some Republicans.
Born in Milledgeville, Georgia, Greene graduated from South Forsyth High School in Cumming, Georgia, in 1992. She went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Georgia in 1996. Before entering politics, Greene worked as a real estate agent and served as a flight attendant.
Greene’s political journey began when she was elected to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2017, where she served until her successful bid for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2020. As a member of the Republican Party, she aligns herself with conservative ideologies.
Greene has attracted considerable attention throughout her career for her controversial statements and behavior. In February 2021, she was stripped of her committee assignments by the House of Representatives due to her past comments and associations. However, she was not expelled from Congress. While Greene remains a polarizing figure, she has garnered a base of support among certain segments of Republican voters.
Some view her as a potential future leader within the party, while others strongly condemn her views and statements. It is worth noting that Marjorie Taylor Greene’s embrace of far-right conspiracy theories and her controversial rhetoric have made her a subject of widespread criticism and scrutiny. Her political positions and actions continue to generate intense debate and contribute to the ongoing discourse surrounding her career.