Westley Watende Omari Moore is a jack of all trades; he is an author, a businessman, a producer, and a United States Army Veteran. After serving in the Robin...
Biographical Data, Wes Moore
|Age||44 Years Old|
|Height||5.9 ft (Not Confirmed)|
Facts About Wes Moore
- Moore is an author, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and social activist.
- Moore served as a captain in the US Army
- He wrote bestselling books like The Other Wes Moore, The Work and Five Days.
- Wes Moore is a Founder and CEO of BridgeEdU
- His work has been recognized with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor and the AARP Purpose Prize.
Relevant People & Companies
Recent News About Wes Moore
Wes Moore Networth
Wes Moore’s net worth is estimated at $5 million in 2023. The guy has a respectable job at various companies and an estimated $1 million annual income. His great career has taken him to various fields and given him all the fortunes he has. As CEO of the Robin Hood Foundation, he earns around $800,000. He’s an NYC best-selling author and runs Bridge Edu. His family lives in a fancy Baltimore house.
Wes Moore Biography
The American author Wes Moore is an entrepreneur, social activist, and entrepreneur. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Moore grew up in a tough environment. He went to Valley Forge Military Academy, graduated from Johns Hopkins University, became a Rhodes Scholar, and studied at Oxford University. He served as a captain in the US Army and did combat duty in Afghanistan. “The Other Wes Moore” is one of his bestselling books. Besides that, he founded and ran BridgeEdU, a company that helps students get to college.