Want to know how to get Selectel Wireless Free Phone without any complicated process? If yes, you’re on the right page.
The article contains all the information regarding how to get a Selectel Wireless Free Phone, such as eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, and much more.
Selectel Wireless has recently begun providing Affordable Connectivity Program benefits to qualified customers and households in an effort to ensure universal internet access. You can get great phones, low-priced plans, and nationwide service from Selectel Wireless.
This article will help you understand how to get Selectel Wireless free phone and its eligibility requirements.
How to Get Selectel Wireless Free Phone
Like many other service providers, Selectel Wireless also provides free phones through ACP to help all households afford internet connections for work, school, healthcare, and other purposes.
Selectel Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program
Selectel Wireless ACP program began on December 31, 2021. The basics of the Selectel Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program are mentioned below –
- For eligible households on qualifying Tribal lands, the Selectel Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program discount for internet service, including mobile broadband, is up to $75 per month, and for eligible households outside of Tribal lands, the discount is up to $30 per month.
- All qualified Affordable Connectivity Program households, both Native American and non-Native American, are eligible for a one-time $100 rebate toward purchasing a computer, tablet, or other internet-connected devices with a co-pay greater than $10 but less than $50.
- Selectel Wireless’ introductory offer to new customers also includes a free smartphone.
How to Apply for Selectel Wireless Free Phone
Before applying for the Selectel Wireless ACP program, make sure you fulfill the eligibility requirements below –
- To participate in the Selectel Wireless ACP program, you must live in one of the states where the provider provides ACP benefits.
- You must be ACP-eligible.
- The ACP benefit is limited to one device and one monthly service discount per household.
A household is ACP-eligible if at least one member of the household meets one of the eligibility criteria listed below –
|Low Family Income||
|Enrolled in the federally funded initiative||
It’s possible that you already meet the requirements for the Affordable Connectivity Program if you participate in Lifeline or other program like
|Take part in other initiatives||
Eligibility is further expanded via programs like
Documents Needed For Selectel Wireless ACP
You may be asked to provide additional documentation based on your qualifications as part of the Selectel Wireless free phone application process.
Hard copies of the documents proving your eligibility can be mailed directly to the provider’s address using a copy machine, scanner, or camera, while digital copies can be submitted online.
Here is a list of documents you will need –
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
Application for Selectel Wireless ACP
The steps to obtain Selectel Wireless free phone from ACP are simple.
Simply follow the steps below –
- Check your eligibility status with the National Verifier as a first step.
- Then, visit at acp.selectelwireless.com/acpform
- Fill out the application form with your full name, identity, address, contact information, and eligibility.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Await approval from the National Verifier. It could take as little as a few minutes to as long as a few days to hear whether you have been approved.
- When the National Verifier gives you the go-ahead, go to selectelwireless.com/acp
- Fill out the Selectel Wireless ACP application and click the “Submit Application & Consent Form” button.
- You can also get help completing your enrollment by calling 877-218-5744.
- The ACP benefit can activate an existing Selectel Wireless or a completely new service (at Selectel or another participating provider).
You will receive additional information via email if you meet the ACP eligibility requirements. If you’re a new customer and sign up for the $30/month smartphone plan, we’ll email you your smartphone’s tracking number.
What are the benefits of eligibility for the Selectel Wireless ACP?
Customers who meet the Selectel Wireless ACP program eligibility requirements will receive several benefits, such as a smartphone, a monthly wireless service plan worth $30, unlimited talk time, 5 GB of high-speed mobile broadband per month, and much more.
Can I join Selectel Wireless ACP if I already have an account with Selectel Wireless?
Yes, both new and existing Selectel Wireless customers can sign up.
Can I retain my current phone number?
Yes. You can retain your current phone number by porting it to Selectel Wireless.
Subscribe to Email Updates :