The America First rally will be held in Kendall, Grundy & Will Counties. The Americans will get a chance to come and support America First candidates who envision making a difference. Local Yorkville, IL citizens, members of the Republican Party, and the Stamp Act PAC are organizing the event.
Steps to book tickets for America First Rally
There are some easy steps given below to book tickets for the rally. Follow these steps if you want to get your tickets booked. The price of the ticket is $10. Make sure that you book your tickets in advance as it has a capacity restriction and you won’t be able to attend the event if you don’t book your tickets before the time.
To book the tickets, follow the instructions given below:
- First go to the eventbrite.com website
- Now tap on ‘Get Tickets’ tab
- Now you have to fill in all the details that are required to book tickets.
- Do the payment after filling in all the required data. The payment mode is only online.
- Now place your order and your tickets will get booked.
- Now your registration is done!.
Note: Tickets are not refundable. Tickets for children under the age of 18 years are completely free.
Watch America First Rally Live Stream
We will be streaming the rally live right here on World Wire in case you are unable to attend the rally in person. So don’t miss the golden opportunity to watch the rally from the comfort of your home. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
Venue of the America First rally
The rally will be held at Kendall County Fairgrounds, Illinois 71, Yorkville, IL 60560 (United States)
Date and time of the America First Rally
The rally will take place on Sunday, 19th June 2022. The rally will start at 3:00 PM and finishes at 5:00 PM CDT.
Speakers’ list for America First Rally
The speakers who are slated to take the stage at the America First rally are as follows:
- Kwame Raoul (Attorney General candidate for Illinois)
Kwame Raoul was born 30th September 1964. He is an American lawyer and politician. Kwame has been the 42nd Attorney General of Illinois since 2019. He is from Democratic Party. Incumbent 4th Ward Chicago alderman Toni Preckwinkle was unsuccessfully challenged by Raoul in both the 1995 and 1999 aldermanic elections.
- Leslie Mendoza (Turning Point USA Chapter President)
Leslie Mendoza, a senior and president of the local Turning Point USA chapter. She said many are ignorant of the “powerless situation” that Americans are in. She is a prominent supporter of Conservative students.
- Jed Davis (Local State Republican candidate)
Jed Davis is from the Republican Party and is currently running for election to the Illinois House of Representatives to represent 75th District. He is on the ballot in the Republican primary on 28th June 2022. The general election will occur on 8th November 2022.
- Jack Lombardi (IL House Rep candidate)
Jack Lombardi was born in Oak Lawn, Illinois. He attended school at Northwestern Business College. Lombardy has served as an online entrepreneur. He is also the owner of web-based companies. Jack is from the Republican party and currently running for election to the U.S. House to represent Illinois’ 14th Congressional District. He is on the ballot in the Republican primary on 28th June 2022. The general election will occur on 8th November 2022.
Entertainment will be provided by:
- Tim Gleason (County Artist)
Tim Gleason is a Designer, craftsman, consultant and curator. He has more than 30 years of experience in architectural conservation, and the decorative arts field. He has helped in forming some of the most extensive collections of 20th-century design in America. Tim founded the Tim Gleason Gallery in New York City in 1994. He was the contributing editor for NEST: A Quarterly of Interiors from 1998 – to 2004.
He is the curator of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House in Los Angeles, CA. He has also worked as a project manager and designer for the restoration of the Hope House, Palm Springs, CA. Tim has been a curator and consultant for Crab Tree Farm Foundation in Lake Bluff, IL since 1994. It is one of the most comprehensive collections of English and American Decorative Arts. He currently serves on the Council for American Art at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C.
- Captain Deplorable (Donald Trump impersonator)
Captain Deplorable is a renowned TikToker. His real name is Shawn Farash and he is well-known for the impersonation of Trump, dancing trends, and a lot of actual and eye-opening content. He is a rising star with 75k followers on TikTok. His contents are liked by people all over the world. He has made people startled with his amazing ability. He is in his 30s.
Parking guide for Kendall County Fairgrounds
There is no relevant information regarding the parking guide for Kendall County Fairgrounds. We will update the article as we get information regarding this.
Reviews of Kendall County Fairgrounds
- “We had our wedding on 9/22/18, and Megan went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. She is such an amazing person to work with, especially when you are planning such a stressful event. The Smith Hall is huge so it allowed us to truly make our wedding our own. I highly recommend this place if you are planning a special event. The drapes and lights on the ceiling made it magical. Thank you again for everything and we will keep you in mind for any future events. Love The Hodson’s”
- “From fairs, to flea markets, to car shows, to rodeos, its just a pleasant place to be! Plenty of shady old trees, open space and fresh air. Lots of parking, clean and we’ll maintain it. Thanks to whoever works there, we enjoy it!”
- “My brother and I visited and enjoyed watching the pickup and tractor pulls. The food stands were also very convenient and I enjoyed myself to a Italian beef sandwich and rib-eye steak sandwich. And I also have myself mixed vegetable fried food with cauliflower broccoli and mushrooms.”
- “We enjoyed a wonderful wedding at this venue. There was ample parking and seating for the 250+ guests. There was a nicely air-conditioned changing room for the bride and the couple was able to cater in their own food. Very nice and easy to find. Wonderful atmosphere.”
- “The fair grounds are great! It’s always looks nice and clean and the food is awesome! Mike and the whole Drendel family are amazing! I love the Bugaboo sale held here every year!”