Sushant Singh Rajput Death Investigation: Director Mahesh Bhatt’s statement was recorded, said the senior police officer. He questioned his association with Sushant Singh Rajput and let us see what Mahesh Bhatt had to say.
Sushant Singh Rajput Death Investigation
The one thing that shattered the entire nation is the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. Over a month, the actor died of suicide, and ever since then, his fans and people close to him are requesting a CBI inquiry on the case. Sushant Singh Rajput’s supporters believe that he was murdered and that he didn’t commit suicide, and it was because of a specific gang in the Bollywood industry that is the cause of this grave loss.
Actress Kangana Ranaut very openly spoke about nepotism in the Bollywood industry. In her interview, she also said that the police should question specific people and took the name of director Mahesh Bhatt.
Mahesh Bhatt’s statement on the Death of Sushant Singh Rajput
A senior inspector revealed what Mahesh Bhatt said when he was questioned on the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. Mahesh Bhatt said, “that he met Rajput only twice, the first time in August 2018, after which he had also praised Rajput in a Twitter post, and the second time in January this year.” According to the police, Mahesh Bhatt also said that he never discussed movies or casting with Sushant Singh Rajput.
Inspector added, “At the first meeting, they spoke about a book Bhatt claimed to have been writing at that time, adding to that Bhatt also added that in the second meeting at Rajput’s home, his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty was also present.” According to the allegations that were made after the case, the police called Mahesh Bhatt to clear the statement made by people, the officer added, “We called Bhatt to corroborate certain facts that have come to light during the course of the investigation and to clear doubts in people’s minds about our investigations.”
Karan Johar to be questioned on the death of Sushant Singh Rajput
After the statement of Mahesh Bhatt, over this weekend, police will now question Karan Johar on account of the movie Drive that Sushant Singh Rajput did with Dharma Productions. But before asking Karan Johar, the police will first record the statement of Dharma Productions CEO Apoorva Mehta on Tuesday in connection with the agreement signed with Sushant Singh Rajput for Drive.
This film was released on Netflix last year, which also starred Jacqueline Fernandez. The police have also received Sushant Singh Rajput’s Viscera from the Kalina Forensic Department. The officer said, “The FSL has informed us that there are no signs of poisoning in the viscera. Based on our probe so far, there is no evidence of foul play.” All the details will have reveled after Karan Johar and Apoorva’s questioning, the Ceo of Dharma productions. For more such information and updates on the case, stay tuned to world wire.
Signup For Our Newsletter