The Heritage Foundation, unlike many other organisations in Washington, D.C., is focused on returning power to the people, not on giving more power to the government. As a result, They don’t work on behalf of anyone. The Heritage Foundation is a big foundation. The heritage Foundation Johnson bureau is also situated there. It is surrounded by Massachusetts Avenue NE in front, 3rd st NE and 2nd st NE on the sides and E St NE at back.
- 1 The Heritage Foundation, Washington DC Parking Guide
- 2 Who is Kevin Roberts?
The Heritage Foundation, Washington DC Parking Guide
The Heritage Foundation is a big building surrounded by many parking places. The address of the place is 227 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003. The venue has its own parking complex and it is free of cost. You can park any vehicle like a car, bike, bicycle, private bus, etc.
The nearby bus stop is Independence Avenue SC, from there you have to walk for 15 minutes to reach the destination. A map is provided for you, you can check the location and find a suitable route for you to park. If you do not find a parking spot there then, there are some parking spots for you:
- 751 2nd St. NE (701 2nd St. NE) – Garage starting at $15
- SELF PARK: Union Station, 99 H St. NE (Lot 585) starting at $20.95
- 15 E St. NW (20 F St. NW) – Garage starting at $20
- 10 G St. NE – Valet-Assist Garage starting at $20
- 750 1st St. NE – Valet-Assist Garage starting at $20
- 415 New Jersey Ave NW – Yotel DC – Garage starting at $18
How to park a vehicle at the Heritage foundation parking complex?
If you are entering your vehicle from the front gate that is Massachusetts avenue NE, then take your left. You will find a parking spot for yourself. You can also park your vehicle near the Heritage foundation Johnson bureau which is at the back of The heritage foundation main building.
The Heritage Foundation’s parking spot remains crowded in the afternoon time as the events take place. You can check the event schedule on their official website and come accordingly. Some parking garages are also mentioned in the article, you can check out those places if you don’t find any spot for yourself.
Parking Types and Prices at nearby garages
- Commuter Parking $20 – $23
- Weekend Parking $28 – $32
- Event Parking $30 – $32
The Heritage Foundation’s working hours
- Monday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday : 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Who is Kevin Roberts?
Kevin Roberts, PhD, was appointed president of The Heritage Foundation in October 2021. In Heritage’s 48-year history, he became the organisation’s seventh president, succeeding former President Kay C. James.
Roberts was previously the same chief executive officer of the Texas Public Policy Foundation (TPPF), the nation’s largest state think tank and a nonprofit, nonpartisan research institute based in Austin. Under Roberts’ leadership, the TPPF more than doubled. He also enlarged the Texas think tank’s national reach by opening an office in Washington, D.C., to use TPPF research to inform federal policy debates.
Heritage’s most notable accomplishments include
- Approximately 2 of the 2,000 policy proposals from our first-ever “Mandate for Leadership” were implemented by the Reagan administration.
- Inspiring President Ronald Reagan’s Strategic Defence Initiative and pressured the United States to withdraw from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, which paved the way for the country’s missile defence.
- The landmark 1996 welfare reform legislation, which significantly reduced child poverty and increased employment.
- The introduction of legislation in a dozen more states to expand school choice through education savings accounts.
- Passage of multiple immigration bills without amnesty, including major legislation in 2007 and 2018.
- Assisting the Trump administration in reviving the US military—our modernization plans have been adopted by the Marines and the Army, and 67 per cent of the military has expressed interest in joining us.
- The Trump administration has endorsed 64 per cent of Heritage’s policy recommendations in its yearly budget, regulatory guidance, and other actions.
- Defence secretary, Secretary of Road transport, and Board member of the Office of Management and Budget are all Heritage alumni trying to serve in President Donald Trump’s Cabinet.
- In 35 states, the National Coronavirus Recovery Commission’s recommendations are being implemented to help save livelihoods in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Heritage Foundation, Heritage Action for America, and The Daily Signal are all part of the Heritage enterprise, which works on behalf of the American people to defend our liberties and founding principles.
Upcoming events at Heritage Foundation
- On 5th May, 2022 Big, Tech Censorship: How Does the First Amendment Apply to the Internet?
Is Big Tech going too far? Is it rightly moderating content or suppressing free speech guaranteed by the First Amendment? Join us for an informative debate on these questions and more. Co-Hosted by The Daily Caller News Foundation, The Arthur Rupe Foundation, and The Karpus Family Foundation.
- On May 6, 2022, Rogue Prosecutor Symposium.
The deadly impact of rogue “progressive” prosecutors can be felt across the country. Join us for a look at the damage they’ve caused and ways to combat them as we continue our series on rogue prosecutors. The event will start at 10:00 am – 11:45 am.
- On May 9, 2022, The National Guard’s State Partnership Program and Its Role in the National Defense Strategy.
Don’t miss General Daniel Hokanson and Thomas Spoehr as they discuss the National Guard’s State Partnership Program and how it can contribute to America’s security. The event will start from 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm.
Buy Tickets for the upcoming events
If you are thinking of attending any of the events at The heritage foundation then you can buy tickets from the official website of The heritage foundation. Watch the live stream on world wire.
Subscribe to Email Updates :