UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the exam date for civil service prelims today.
The Commission had already given information about it. The prelims exam held on May 31 was postponed during the lockdown imposed to control the Coronavirus.
In such a situation, the candidates are waiting for what will be the next date of examination.
Let us tell you before the news came, the exam date will be released on May 3, then the news came that the exam date will be released on May 20, but the Commission had clearly stated the date of the examination on June 5 would be arranged.
However, at what time the announcement of the date of examination will be made, information has not been given about it.
Along with the prelims exam, the date of the UPSC Prelims Exam will also be released.
Like every year, this year too many candidates have registered for UPSC Prelims Exam. A total of 10 lakh candidates have registered for the examination. Check the official website for more details.
Interviews for the Civil Services Examination 2019 were scheduled to begin on February 17, 2020.
Still, due to the Coronavirus, the Commission had to be postponed. In 2019, a total of 2304 candidates were successful in the UPSC main examination, and will now appear in the interview.
Right now the candidates are waiting for the announcement of a new date.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam 2020: This examination was postponed
UPSC’s Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS), Indian Economic Service (IES), and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) examination were also postponed due to Coronavirus.
With this, the National Defense Academy (NDA-I) examination was also postponed.
Primary information related to Civil Services Preliminary Examination –
- Significantly, earlier the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination was postponed due to the lockdown issued due to Coronavirus.
- The UPSE Civil Services Preliminary Examination was postponed on May 4 due to increasing lockdown in the country, and the notification stated that the new date of examination would be announced after an assessment of the condition arising due to Coronavirus.
- Let us know that every year about 10 lakh candidates register for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
- The examination is conducted in 2,500 centers, and around 1.6 lakh officers are gathered for its examination.
- The lockdown is currently underway to prevent the corona epidemic in the country.
- Many competitive examinations have been postponed due to the lockdown, and the dates of many exams have been pushed forward.
Subscribe to Email Updates :