With its sleek design, impressive specifications, and innovative features, Vortex V22 free phone is the best and a reliable option for low-income people.
This phone is manufactured by one of the most trustworthy and stable manufacturers with 15+ years of experience in the market, called Vortex Company, which provides super efficient, reliable, and quality phones which are beyond our expectations.
This article will explore various ways and strategies which can help to acquire a Vortex V22 phone without spending a penny.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
Way to Get Vortex V22 Free Phone 2023
Vortex V22 is now available for low-income people through federal government assistance programs such as Lifeline and ACP.
Lifeline program is a federal communications commission program that has partnerships with several service providers to offer low-income households free phone and other communication services.
The Affordable Connectivity Program ACP is a federal government initiative offering discounted or free internet connecting devices such as tablets, smartphones, and laptops to low-income people.
However, you must meet at least one of the lifeline or ACP eligibility requirements to get free phone and internet from the government. And once you have your approval for the Lifeline program or ACP, you need to identify a provider and request your Vortex V22 phone.
Who Offers Vortex V22 Free Phone?
Presently, the only provider offering the Vortex V22 phone is StandUp Wireless, a lifeline/ ACP service provider.
However, Before applying for StandUp wireless Vortex V22, please ensure you are qualified for both Lifeline and ACP programs, as they offer this phone through Lifeline and ACP combo.
Once qualified, you can visit the official website of StandUp Wireless and apply for Vortex V22.
- Open your web browser and visit “https://standupwireless.com/”
- On the right side of your screen, enter your Zip code and email address
- Click on Begin application
- Fill out the application and attach the necessary documents.
- Wait for the application to get approved.
In the near future, we hope many other service providers will join StandUp Wireless and provide these phones for free, as these are very reliable and quality.
Vortex V22 Free Phone Eligibility Requirement
As we have already discussed, StandUp Wireless provides this phone to eligible people who qualify for Lifeline and ACP programs.
Below are the eligibility criteria for Lifeline and ACP.
Qualify through Income
To be eligible for Lifeline, your household income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline.
For the ACP program, your annual household income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
Qualify through Programs
If you don’t qualify for ACP or Lifeline on an income basis. You or your family member have to be an active member of any government assistance programs, which are mentioned below.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
Also, participating in any of the following tribal assistance programs can make you eligible for your Vortex V22 phone. The programs are listed below:
- Tribal TANF (Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations.
Documents needed to apply for Vortex V22 free phone
It is mandatory to attach a number of documents as these documents are used as proof to verify that you have met any of the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for Lifeline and ACP.
One most important thing to keep in notice is that the documents should be valid, clear, and up-to-date. Any blurry or invalid documents will disqualify you.
Following are some documents required to apply for vortex V22:
Income Eligibility Documents
- Pension or Retirement State of benefits
- Current Income Statement
- Your previous year’s State, Tribal, or Federal Tax Return
- Your Paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits.
Program Eligibility Documents
- Provide your Program’s Approval Letter if qualified through Tribal Head Start.
- Provide your Program’s Verification Letter if qualified through the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- If qualified through Federal Public Housing Assistance, provide your Program’s Statement of Benefit.
- Provide your Program’s Benefit Award Letter if you have qualified through Medicaid.
- Provide your Program’s Approval Letter if you have qualified through Supplemental Security Income.
Identity Proof Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Your Passport
- Certificate of U.S citizenship
- Your government-issued, military, tribal, or state ID
- Green Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Utility Bill
How to apply for Vortex V22 Free Phone
As we have discussed above, you need to get approval first from the government’s lifeline or ACP program to apply for your free phone.
There are 2 methods through which you can apply for the Lifeline program.
Online Application through Lifeline
- Visit the online lifeline application page “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/”
- Click the “Apply Now” button on your screen.
- Another page will get loaded. You must select your state and click the “Get Started” button.
- You will be redirected to the lifeline application form page.
- Fill in the provided application with correct, valid, and updated personal, contacts, and address information.
- Make sure to fill in all the empty fields and then attach all the necessary documents.
- You can then hit the “Submit” button once you are done.
- Your application will be then approved within a short period of time by the National Verifier once they go through your application.
- After approval, visit StandUp Wireless, “https://standupwireless.com/,” and apply for your free phone.
Mail Application through Lifeline
- To apply through mail, you need to open the lifeline mail application page online “https://lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf/”
- Download the available form and get a printout of it.
- You need to fill in the form manually. Please make sure you provide valid and updated information.
- You must attach copies of your eligibility, address, and personal documents.
- Then, mail the form to USAC, Lifeline Support Centre, P.O Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
- Get the approval and then contact StandUp Wireless to complete the process.
Note: You can apply for Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Online and by Mail. You can visit their official website at “https://www.fcc.gov/acp” to learn more.
Features and Benefits of Vortex V22 free phone
Vortex V22 offers the following features.
- It has internal Storage of 32GB
- It operates on the Android 11 operating system
- Vortex V22 has 3GB RAM for multitasking
- Reliable 3000 mAh long-lasting battery
- It has two cameras: 5MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera.
- It comes with 6 inches wide and clear display.
Other benefits you will get from StandUp Wireless
- Free Unlimited Calls
- Free Unlimited Texts
- Nationwide coverage
- 10GB of high-speed data and additional unlimited data at the lower speed.
In which states can I obtain the Vortex V22 Free phone?
In spite of the fact that StandUp Wireless offers coverage throughout the nation, the bearer’s free phone offer is not available in all states. You must be within the StandUp wireless lifeline coverage areas to get the free phone. States that fall under the coverage areas of Standup Wireless are New York, Minnesota, Georgia, Arkansas, Iowa, Texas, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Maryland.
Vortex V22 free phone Activation Process?
After receiving your free phone, you must activate it to avail yourself of the StandUp Wireless services. You can activate it by calling 1-800-544-4441 and following the prompt. You may also dial 611 from your phone.
Subscribe to Email Updates :