The America First rally will be held for Kendall, Grundy & Will Counties. The Americans will get a chance to come and support America First candidates who are gunning to make a difference. This event is being organized by local Yorkville, IL citizens, members of the Republican Party, and the Stamp Act PAC.
Watch America First Rally Live Stream
We will stream the rally live for those who cannot attend it in person. So don’t miss the golden opportunity to watch it from the comfort of your home. Until then, stay tuned for more updates!
Date and time of the America First Rally
The rally will be held on 19th June 2022 on Sunday. The designated time for the rally is from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM CDT
Venue of the America First rally
The rally will be held at Kendall County Fairgrounds, Illinois 71, Yorkville, IL 60560 (United States)
Steps to book tickets for America Rally
There are some easy steps given below to book tickets for the rally. Follow these steps if you want to get your tickets booked. The price of the ticket is $10. Make sure that you book your tickets in advance as it has a capacity restriction else you won’t be able to attend the event if you don’t book your tickets before the time.
To book the tickets, follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly go to the eventbrite.com website.
- Now give a click on Get Tickets.
- Now you have to fill in all the details that are required to book tickets.
- Do the payment after filling in all the required data. The payment mode is only online.
- Now place your order and your tickets will get booked.
- Now your registration is done!.
Note: It is to be noted that tickets are not refundable. Tickets for children under the age of 18 years are completely free.
Guest speakers for America First Rally
The speakers who are slated to attend the event are as follows:
- Jack Lombardi (IL House Rep candidate)
Jack Lombardi was born in Oak Lawn, Illinois. He attended school at Northwestern Business College. Lombardy has served as an online entrepreneur. He is also the owner of web-based companies. Jack is from the Republican party and currently running for election to the U.S. House to represent Illinois’ 14th Congressional District. He is on the ballot in the Republican primary on 28th June 2022. The general election will occur on 8th November 2022.
- Jed Davis
Jed Davis is from the Republican Party and is currently running for election to the Illinois House of Representatives to represent 75th District. He is on the ballot in the Republican primary on 28th June 2022. The general election will occur on 8th November 2022.
- Leslie Mendoza
Leslie Mendoza, a senior and president of the local Turning Point USA chapter. She said many are ignorant of the “powerless situation” that Americans are in. She is a prominent supporter of Conservative students.
Entertainment will be provided by:
- Captain Deplorable (Donald Trump impersonator)
Captain Deplorable is a TikToker. His real name is Shawn Farash and he is well-known for the impersonation of Trump, dancing trends, and a lot of actual and eye-opening content. He is a rising star with 75k followers on TikTok. His contents are liked by people all over the world. He has made people startled with his amazing ability. He is in his 30s.
- Tim Gleason
Tim Gleason is a designer, craftsman, consultant and curator. He has more than 30 years of experience in architectural conservation, and the decorative arts field. He has helped in forming some of the most extensive collections of 20th-century design in America. Tim founded the Tim Gleason Gallery in New York City in 1994. He was the contributing editor for NEST: A Quarterly of Interiors from 1998 – to 2004.
He is the curator of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House in Los Angeles, CA. He has also worked as a project manager and designer for the restoration of the Hope House, Palm Springs, CA. Tim has been a curator and consultant for Crab Tree Farm Foundation in Lake Bluff, IL since 1994. It is one of the most comprehensive collections of English and American Decorative Arts. He currently serves on the Council for American Art at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C.
- Kwame Raoul ( Attorney General candidate for Illinois)
Kwame Raoul was born 30th September 1964. He is an American lawyer and politician. Kwame has been the 42nd Attorney General of Illinois since 2019. He is from Democratic Party. Incumbent 4th Ward Chicago alderman Toni Preckwinkle was unsuccessfully challenged by Raoul in both the 1995 and 1999 aldermanic elections.
Parking guide for Kendall County Fairgrounds
There is not any relevant information regarding the parking guide for Kendall County Fairgrounds. We will update the article as we get information regarding this.
Reviews of Kendall County Fairgrounds
- “What a gorgeous venue, so spacious, so accommodating, and the ceiling lights are so magical! Thank you for providing the perfect space for my daughter’s reception. You made all her dreams come true!”
- “My friend’s band was hired to play at a fundraiser for the Kendall County Fairgrounds. The entire Fairgrounds are very well maintained and the fundraiser was very well organized. Happy to help”.
- “Came here for a Rodeo. The rodeo was good and had a good range of events including trick riding for 7 to 11 year olds. There were food stalls for tacos, hot dogs, etc. Also stalls to but hats, boots, ropes etc. Cash only, so worth planning. Could buy tickets online and that enables you to skip the entry line (queue). We didn’t but arrived at start time so line was not too bad. Worth arriving ~15 minutes early to get seats in the grandstand. We arrived exactly on time and got the last seats. For sitting close to the arena on the grass, bring camping chairs. That’s what most of the experienced crowd had done. Not the most professionally run Rodeo but still a good time. All in all we really enjoyed it.”
- “Great place for a wedding! Beautiful views from all sides and you can be sure that some of the locals will drive by honking and shouting. Bathrooms were good and they had big fans to help circulate the air in the barn thing. It’s a ways away from major highways and feels like the middle of nowhere even though the target is a few miles away.”
- “We love the Kendall County Fair! ALWAYS A GOOD TIME! Cows, sheep, rabbits, goats, chickens, tractor pulls, truck pulls, pork sandwiches, ice cream, country bands, etc. What’s not to like! It’s everything a country fair should be and more.”
About Kendell County
Kendall County is a county in the U.S. state of Illinois, within the Chicago metropolitan area. It has a population of 131,869 according to the 2020 census. Its county seat is Yorkville, and Oswego is its most populous municipality.
It is a part of the Chicago metropolitan area and Kendall County was the fastest-growing county in the United States between 2000 and 2010.
About Grundy County
Grundy County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. It is located in Middle Tennessee, bordering East Tennessee. According to the census of 2010, its population was 13,703. Altamont is its county seat. The county is named in honour of Felix Grundy.
About Will County
Will County is a county in the northeastern part of the state of Illinois. As of the 2020 census, it had a population of 696,355 It saw a hike in its population of 2.8% from 677,560 in 2010, It’s population made it fourth- most populous county in Illinois. Its county seat is Joliet.
Subscribe to Email Updates :